Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

The likely scenario is we are being tight on wages again, so whilst we piss around negotiating, Hlozek’s agent will dangle to carrot to other clubs…… it’s nothing out of the ordinary. We just need to sort these terms out quickly.

Or we were never actually that interested, and Fab is making more of this than there is to force a move for Hlozek…….

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

We aren’t even standing still, we have so far gone backwards!

This. I'd argue our team is weaker than it was last season. Absolutely honking stuff. Whilst we still have over 2 weeks until the window closes, we may as well write off the games in August, as our current team is unlikely to pick up many, if any, points. We are going to be playing catch up if we get a points deduction and potentially playing catch up again from not having a decent enough team to compete in the opening games of the season. 

26 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

It’s a good job you didn’t support us during the Shipman era ……..my god 

Shut up you div. How do you know I did or didn’t. 

you carry on clapping when we get relegated and the club ran into the ground. 

9 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Why haven’t we had a protest at the ground yet? They’ve got away with it for far too long.

Because we won the league and get few cake and beer. #bestownersintheworld.

24 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

This message board used to be very reactionary and have various meltdowns throughout the season it's now got the point where it's just one long meltdown and it's becoming quite boring and to be honest they lose their significance. A bit like white noise on a telly.

Honest question how do you do it? It must be exhausting... if (checks notes to see what it is today) Hoffenheim bidding on a player we are interested in sends you into a spiral of rage and disappointment maybe football isn't the sport for you or at least maybe Leicester isn't the club for you.

I'll put you down as a yes for the protest Monday then?

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We aren’t even standing still, we have so far gone backwards!

True with KDH going. We're so close to starting our new season with the clinical Patson Daka up top, may as well throw the towel in now. To think most of us wanted Iheanacho out the door, we've literally signed no one to replace him lol unreal 

• Haha 1

Just now, J.Lisemore said:

True with KDH going. We're so close to starting our new season with the clinical Patson Daka up top, may as well throw the towel in now. To think most of us wanted Iheanacho out the door, we've literally signed no one to replace him lol unreal 

He’s injured.

• Like 1

It’s so bad, I am sat here laughing hysterically.

Is this the Premier League return everyone wanted…….what position do you think we’d be in if Enzo was still here?
Who do you think we’d have brought in….thoughts?

Edited by Kasey Keller