Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

3 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Rudkin currently taking him through a slide show of Pork Pie Island pictures trying to convince him it’s not dissimilar to the Rome colosseum and the next big thing.

Get stuck in traffic round there after every home match (not the Colosseum unless I've taken a wrong turn). Shudder.

10 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Rudkin currently taking him through a slide show of Pork Pie Island pictures trying to convince him it’s not dissimilar to the Rome colosseum and the next big thing.

Wait till he sees Narborough road

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

First one to winge about the price will be………….

It could be £40m, it’s unlikely we are going to pay it, and if we stay up he’s been worth it! A deal we cannot lose on 

Not sure why i'm getting Andrej Kramaric vibes from this signing.  

I'm assuming his international teammate Patrik Schick is keeping him out of the starting 11 for Leverkusen, which is why they are willing to sell him. 

Edited by Molson Canadian
now i know my ABC's

5 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Not sure why i'm getting Andrej Kramaric vibes from this signing. 

Because it's a very similar situation to the one Kramaric was in.  Young, promising striker signs for a team who then go on to massively outperform reasonable expectations which offers very little opportunity for said player to get into the team through no fault of their own. Player and club decide it's better to shake hands and part ways.

Nice if it pans out similarly too.

Edited by JimJams
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Tbh don't know anything about him but supposedly a second striker, is that what we need? Thought we needed a number 9 or first striker. I get confused easily. Wasn't Iheanacho and others second strikers but we didn't use them?

A second striker is fine if Cooper wants his wide players to attack the box and get into scoring positions from wide.  Only thing is he hasn't had them playing that way in pre-season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ts_1010 said:

I know it means nothing, but the scouts they use for the FIFA games have had him as a future star for about 3 years. (Not saying that he's going to rip the league apart, but he's the potential to be a long term solution to our forward problems).

Big, strong, fast, very highly thought of.

He's mustard mate, next Pele.

image.png.89c713a72647162c0c999fb9069a10a8.png

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I reckon this is more likely, but will happily be proven wrong.

Hlozek

Mavididi - Buananotte - Fatawu 

Winks - Ndidi 

I don't think l'd be too upset with that starting against Spuds

• Like 1