Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

This looks a good deal. We only have to make any big commitment to it if we stay up so not really any risk we're lumbered with a dud (unless we do stay up and he's just a big flop in the process but pretty unlikely). We're quite well covered on this one and there's a potential gem in there too. Yeah good move. I'll take.

6 hours ago, Gravel said:

Can't wait to get his name printed on a shirt by one of the Saturday boys at the club shop

image.png.84f7faaa809f310409f32b70b8a9b155.png

I’d hope the shirt customisations kids are more competent than the food and drink kiosk kids, otherwise the name would be on the inside of the shirt, upside down and spelt wrong.

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Has personal terms ever been an issue? Its why we’re in the shit 😂

14 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Sky saying we just need to agree personal terms. Is this likely to be an issue? I know PL sides can pay more, but hopefully he doesn’t think he can hold out for a side who won’t be fighting relegation. 

Soumare and Daka take home around £8million a year between them 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Has personal terms ever been an issue? Its why we’re in the shit 😂

Depends what clauses his agent wants in a contract

Any normal club would have done the important bits of the personal stuff with the agent before they approached the selling club. If you know you won’t be able to meet the personal demands then no point in wasting your time negotiating with the seller. 

39 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Sky saying we just need to agree personal terms. Is this likely to be an issue? I know PL sides can pay more, but hopefully he doesn’t think he can hold out for a side who won’t be fighting relegation. 

This is where Rudkin comes into his own….

Agent- My Client would like 40k a week!

Rudskid- ok how about 90k a week

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Soumare and Daka take home around £8million a year between them 

i find it baffling how we cant get rid of Soumare. he had a half decent season in La Liga and won the title in France. it has to be the wages again right?

Just now, Foxes96 said:

When has he got to be registered by in order to feature vs Spurs on Monday? 

It's Friday midday for a Saturday game, but not sure if it's the same for any game Sat-Mon.