Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Surely we can't **** this up, the wages will only kick in once we know we stay up so offer him something half decent and he will sign. Low ball him and why should he.

Days evidently have been spent discussing personal terms, no medical, no executive jet to fly him in, does he actually exist, or another red herring?

3 hours ago, Clarkey123 said:

Only we could balls this up now. We definitely don’t have time to be driving a hard bargain and losing out on the player over a few quid. 

Perhaps he’s having second thoughts as it’s not a great career move to join a club that is a favourite for relegation. His value drops and so would his reputation. A professional footballer must put his career first, club second.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Perhaps he’s having second thoughts as it’s not a great career move to join a club that is a favourite for relegation. His value drops and so would his reputation. A professional footballer must put his career first, club second.

If his contributions help keep us up, his reputation increases.

Could go to a big club and rarely get match time, the reverse happens.

Swings and roundabouts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel like today is a very pivotal day in our season and it hasn't even started yet.

Hlozek and Zaha deals finalised and it puts us in a much better position to be competitive from the off. Still would require further improvements before the end of August but it would lift the club and most importantly the manager!

Scary isn't it. And all the ptsd weve got from this club, its hard not to imagine a doubke announcement of Ayew and Doak

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel like today is a very pivotal day in our season and it hasn't even started yet.

Hlozek and Zaha deals finalised and it puts us in a much better position to be competitive from the off. Still would require further improvements before the end of August but it would lift the club and most importantly the manager!

Agree today makes or breaks our season for me. 

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

We always seem to take an age to formally announce anyone, and I’m hoping it’s just that. But it is concerning.

We seem to *always* struggle with pursuing / completing multiple transfer targets.

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It’s more likely that we sign Ayew on Friday. 
If that’s the case my heads gonna fall off. The board need to be called out in the first home game. 
The ineptitude of this club is staggering and Cooper knows it already. 

Edited by mod hero
  • Like 1

Just now, JimmyC74 said:

We seem to *always* struggle with pursuing / completing multiple transfer targets.

It’s almost like the DoF lacks competence! And perhaps not just in getting these deals over the line, but clearly deals in the recent past have snookered us. He’s probably flapping around on his excel spreadsheet trying to account for it all, and when he thinks he’s done it he releases he’s got the KP horse racing spreadsheet open instead.

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s almost like the DoF lacks competence! And perhaps not just in getting these deals over the line, but clearly deals in the recent past have snookered us. He’s probably flapping around on his excel spreadsheet trying to account for it all, and when he thinks he’s done it he releases he’s got the KP horse racing spreadsheet open instead.

100%

50 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

We always seem to take an age to formally announce anyone, and I’m hoping it’s just that. But it is concerning.

I think nowadays you hear more leaked information about bids and talks, so it feels like a long time.

• Like 1