Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel like today is a very pivotal day in our season and it hasn't even started yet.

Hlozek and Zaha deals finalised and it puts us in a much better position to be competitive from the off. Still would require further improvements before the end of August but it would lift the club and most importantly the manager!

Agree and you just know a total in the hundreds of thousands of page refreshes across everyone on the forum today will result in the square root of **** all happening. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel like today is a very pivotal day in our season and it hasn't even started yet.

Hlozek and Zaha deals finalised and it puts us in a much better position to be competitive from the off. Still would require further improvements before the end of August but it would lift the club and most importantly the manager!

Couldn’t agree more!

Wonder what LB we are looking at as OPA eluded to that being a priority position also.

8 minutes ago, jbflcfc said:

Couldn’t agree more!

Wonder what LB we are looking at as OPA eluded to that being a priority position also.

James justin is a great player.... getting him on track should be coopers priority.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jbflcfc said:

Couldn’t agree more!

It has to be a priority position. I’ll be amazed if we don’t sign a LB before the window shuts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I feel like in classic Fabrizio Romano style that doesn’t actually say anything different to what he said yesterday? Just reworded

It's better than seeing a Fab tweet saying "Hlozek to Leicester, Deal Collapsed!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I feel like in classic Fabrizio Romano style that doesn’t actually say anything different to what he said yesterday? Just reworded

Checking contract details and finalising personal terms seem very similar 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How many tweets is that from him now?

Also didn't he say the same about Sensi?

I don't think anyone denies or doubts we'd agreed terms with and for Sensi? 

He either failed a medical or we pulled the plug when we got wind of the second impending charge, depending on what you believe. 

Either way the deal was almost done. Don't think Fab was wrong about that. 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

I don't think anyone denies or doubts we'd agreed terms with and for Sensi? 

He either failed a medical or we pulled the plug when we got wind of the second impending charge, depending on what you believe. 

Either way the deal was almost done. Don't think Fab was wrong about that. 

He never gave the "here we go" which I found concerning, and at present this is the same! Almost as if he knew something was off for the Sensi deal. Not saying this is the same but just interesting is all!

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

ENTER SOUTHAMPTON! 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly what I find weird are people that get oddly offended and wound up by him? 

I said the other day, I agree he can be annoying and the spam gets a bit much. 

But when he actually says a transfer is happening, the vast majority of the time it is happening and you don't get that level of accuracy with many other sources. 

Just don't get why it upsets grown adults that much. You can always just ignore his spam. 

Its a lot quicker than waiting for the club to announce anything 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, les-tah said:

If this isnt confirmed today and not training by tomorrow he wont be playing monday. Make peace with the fact that its likely the Lens team and a team weaker than last season playing spurs

Even if we signed him today, he wouldn’t be playing on Monday 

We look shite but we must have some kind of tactical structure in place 

Do we think he's signing??  Don't understand what the club are up to, we need bodies & quickly, even Cooper is making noises that he and the team need new players in.

It seems the regime just can't get the club back on an even keel.

"A welcome return to the Premier League for a club that sleepwalked into the Championship in 2023" according to the BBC today, but thats down to Top, Whelan & Rudkin and Rogers somewhat, yes he was poor & childish but he didn't get the players he wanted, but then they should have sacked him earlier.  God know what those 1st 3 have done financially, but that is a shot in the foot, they had to get rid of one of the best players to fix some of it and NOW they are fannying about deciding whether they want to become a yoyo club or give us a very good chance of staying up by bringing some new/better blood in.

Close the Hlosek deal (LTB is good business), get Ayew in as extra cover if they can engineer £4m, don't pay the earth in wages, gamble on Zaha as midfield/winger cover/alternative and maybe the Greek striker again on a LTB and we have a squad and a chance.