Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Honestly what I find weird are people that get oddly offended and wound up by him? 

I said the other day, I agree he can be annoying and the spam gets a bit much. 

But when he actually says a transfer is happening, the vast majority of the time it is happening and you don't get that level of accuracy with many other sources. 

Just don't get why it upsets grown adults that much. You can always just ignore his spam. 

Totally agree.

I don't mind him at all.

He's not just someone to regurgitate other people's rumours,  he's genuinely well in with the agents and stuff so by large quite reputable. 

Some transfers will always fall through but there's never any completely false rumours with him.

• Like 1

Just now, adejo92 said:

Totally agree.

I don't mind him at all.

He's not just someone to regurgitate other people's rumours,  he's genuinely well in with the agents and stuff so by large quite reputable. 

Some transfers will always fall through but there's never any completely false rumours with him.

That’s largely my issue with him. He’s used by agents and clubs to push moves through. That’s always happened but no one has probably been more active than Fab 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Romano must be well peed off with the time it takes us to get a deal done ….

Or it just gives him the excuse to retweet/repost the same "news" to gain more clicks and money!

41 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Or it just gives him the excuse to retweet/repost the same "news" to gain more clicks and money!

Which I’m sure most of us would love to be able to do 

22 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Will get to two more pages then it will all be over and we don’t get him

It’s dragged on for too long , still no personal terms agreed, no medical. Let’s accept it’s not going to happen

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

It’s dragged on for too long , still no personal terms agreed, no medical. Let’s accept it’s not going to happen

This thread is hardly a ‘Maynard’.  Yeah there’s an idea - why not sign him now?   Only 37 and we must be able to compete with his Macclesfield salary?

9 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

By our standards this is actually pretty early on in the process, not even had a percy bomb dropped yet have we?

I reckon Fab just got the scoop early doors. 

Sounds like he’s talking to the agents.

13 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

I dont understand how these transfers take us days, weeks to sort. 

They all do. Look at conor gallagher to atleti. He's now been sent bsck again 

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I feel like today is a very pivotal day in our season and it hasn't even started yet.

Hlozek and Zaha deals finalised and it puts us in a much better position to be competitive from the off. Still would require further improvements before the end of August but it would lift the club and most importantly the manager!

Hows that working out?

7 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

hlozek is preety much done,fabrizio said on playback its probably 90% done

It's the 10% not done that worries me when completing deals involving Rudkin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2