Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

10 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

He ain’t coming 😂😂😂

Again, another absolute nonsense opinion…….

I’ve just spoken to his girlfriend, and she’s confirmed he is, and apparently has several times already this week! 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

What do we think the last minute hitch will be this time?

He will trap his testicles between the toilet seat rim and the porcelain bowl ruling him out for the rest of the season 

44 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Again, another absolute nonsense opinion…….

I’ve just spoken to his girlfriend, and she’s confirmed he is, and apparently has several times already this week! 

Believe it when I see it.

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We love a couple of days minimum delay after everything has been agreed. Happened with Okoli too.

Do you think it’s more to do with our process?

Agree everything, give the player a chance to pack up his things, come over, sign, take the photos, then start training the next day? Rather than quick sign the contract, go get your stuff, see you in a couple of days.

5 hours ago, Safestandingfox said:

Trained with Leverkusen today so can't be that close 

it would  be a little bit like selling a car with zero petrol in it if he didn’t…

Edited by MPH

Things can change very quickly in football. And to be fair, I’d rather he still train because if he comes over today to complete medical and what not, he’s got another days worth of training under his belt. 

Only disadvantage will be he’s trained with a group of competent footballers and a competent coach, and our sessions will be more like Mike Bassets I imagine. 

• Haha 4

Or like Zaha it’s not going to happen, but we have been linked and the club can show how ambitious we have tried to be, when we finally end up with Ayew and Bergwijn,

or of similar ilk. 

I actually hate how sceptical and negative I have become but that is how the current regime have made me feel. The way supporters have become nothing more than customers that the club will find each and every way to milk every last drop of cash from. 

The lack of transparency and communication, especially in regards to the significant failings in recent times, just makes me suspicious as to the motives, I truly believe the appointment of Cooper was nothing more than a cheap and cheerful appointment that wouldn’t rock the  boat and certainly wouldn’t challenge the current decision makers. 

I hope I am wrong but I think names are being leaked to show our ambition when in reality they have no interest or are unattainable and once the window has closed the club will try to point who they tried to buy rather than who we did and some of me apologists will lap it all up. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

If this or anything else is happening for Mondays game we have just over 24 hours to get it done. Come on City pull something out the bag.

Surely no one is being dropped in for Monday at this late stage 

same squad that got mullered at lens 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Surely no one is being dropped in for Monday at this late stage 

same squad that got mullered at lens 

Get it done today you've got 3 days of work with them, I think you could do it with a forward and give them 60 minutes Monday. Anywhere else would be limited involvement off of the bench. 

Edited by LcFc_Smiv