Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

At this rate the PL may as well start with 19, rather than 20 teams.

I’d be well up for sitting it out and starting in the Championship again in 12 months.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

4 weeks cooper has openly through interviews told the media and fans that he wants players in and need them asap, still nothing, its a disgrace. 

same old story for the past few years, we are flat broke from a PSR perspective and have a completely incompetent board.

10 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Raw dogging it, no food/drink and no emotion at the KP 😂😂

Recon I’m all out of emotion for the season anyway but the no food/drink for a year might not be ideal.

18 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

this is just painful now 

It’s fake news, if the club were determined to get him and agreed terms, the exec jet could have whisked him to East Midlands in 2 hours, medical completed in half a day, sign here son. This deal is a smokescreen to create the impression the club is after all these strikers etc. but the real target is really the CP chap, because he is a very cheap option

6 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Can we just not play our Premier League games? 

Then spend a season being an exhibition side like Harlem Globetrotters and just play a load of games in weird, wonderful locations. 

what would we be 'exhibiting' ?   we cant muster a shot on target !

• Haha 3

On 12/08/2024 at 10:36, Jobyfox said:

Yep - the current transfer situation feels a bit like my youth. When I was stood in a night club at 1.50am having not pulled all night and dramatically lowering my standards by the second 

I did the same but the other way round the women lowered their standards by 1.50 am

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

It’s alright @Babylon and @Finnegan are policing the panic brigade. 

topandrudkin.JPG.bcddbe448eac850bb7b6b626c0ad5be1.JPG

"The panic mob is getting too big to control"

"You're right Jon.  We must resort to violence"

"You can't possibly mean ...?"

"I'm afraid I do.  Sign Jordan Ayew"

• Haha 3