Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

Just now, LestaLad said:

I’m done..

Remember though, these things take time! Absolute LEMONS on this forum and they know exactly who they are. The club's taking the piss with how long it takes them to get deals over the line.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

he’s still working out how to unlock and open the window..

Rodgers put one of those child locks on Rudkin’s door before he left and it now takes him weeks to get the door back open every time he accidentally closes it behind him

All these excuses why we’ve not got deals over the line in recent times. No coincidence it has coincided with our financial woes - and it’s widely known. We’re toxic! It’s like Chernobyl FC approaching players in the mid to late 80s.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

All these excuses why we’ve not got deals over the line in recent times. No coincidence it has coincided with our financial woes - and it’s widely known. We’re toxic! It’s like Chernobyl FC approaching players on the mid to late 80s.

If I was offered Chernobyl FC or Leicester City FC, I’d be balls deep in a 3 headed monster within the week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And this is why people like Fab are poison. It’s all well and good when he posts stuff, but I know for a fact he gets paid off by agents to stir shit…… he hijacks deals by posting about them. 

• Like 3

I'm normally a patient and positive person but this is all getting beyond a joke tbh.....how people are keeping their jobs when they are failing miserably at them is frankly ridiculous!!!

• Like 4