Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

When he tweets about a hijack the other team who is hijacking normally gets the player. We are doomed this season no decent signings and squad worst then last season 😂

We have to conduct our business within a very strict budget and that means that we may well be unsuccessful in securing our targets. I believe the manager has already said words to that effect. Clubs selling to us will be very aware of our need to recruit and will leverage that to make as much money as possible from us. We are in an invidious position and must not over extend ourselves at this point in time given the high likelihood of relegation at the end of the season. We must be looking at the longer term financial picture here, we cannot turn this around in the short term.

Wrote this season off about 2 months ago, just sitting back and seeing what will be will be, sad as it sounds I can't even see myself being that arsed when we get beat, it's expected, no feeling at all towards this season, it's bizarre 

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Wrote this season off about 2 months ago, just sitting back and seeing what will be will be, sad as it sounds I can't even see myself being that arsed when we get beat, it's expected, no feeling at all towards this season, it's bizarre 

I've been telling myself that too yet here we are, stalking every transfer thread. 

If only we cared as little as the people running the club. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

Might as well write next season off as well. Well have to sell again and may get another points deduction