Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

6 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Says to me Ioannidis isn’t happening as both are out and out number nines.

I'd say part of Hlozek's issue is that he hasn't nailed down a position. Played just as much on the wing as a number 9 but I'd say his best position is probably just off the front man (Iheanacho style). Got all the attributes to be the perfect 9 but his goal return isn't amazing currently.

Would think we're going for both if possible as Hlozek covers lots of extra positions

3 minutes ago, LVFox said:

We may not do all of them, but Hlozek, Zaha and Fotis would give us incredible depth up top.

If we can then get a more dynamic box to box player in, I'd feel way better about our chances of staying up. Defence an issue but there's enough decent individuals in there, just about getting them playing as a unit

Started just under half of the games he has played in for Leverkusen since he joined and looks to still have done pretty well

22/23:

44 appearances - 24 starts

1,998 minutes played - 22.2 90s

7 goals and 6 assists

Goal contribution every 154 minutes

23/24:

36 appearances - 11 starts

1,011 minutes played - 11.2 90s

7 goals and 5 assists

Goal contribution every 84 minutes

Total:

80 appearances - 35 starts

3,009 minutes played - 33.4 90s

14 goals and 11 assists

Goal contribution every 120 minutes

Majority of his appearances have been as a striker:

IMG_9718.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Another day and another link to a player, would be great to get one or two over the line, my fear is we keep getting linked to these names but when push comes to shove we don’t get the deals done and it’s just postering by the club to look ambitious to then end up with last minute squad filling dross as panic buys and cheap options, a bit like our managerial appointment. Loads of names linked then went for cheap, cheerful and rank average. 

Just now, kingfox said:

Zaha, Ioannidis, Hlozek.

Martyn Glover clearly just gets his targets from the ‘Who do you want for next season in the PL’ thread. 

Tbf I don’t think anyone suggested Zaha! But otherwise it seems it’s @Ric Flair’s suggestions. Hopefully don’t end like Tete or we are ****ed 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Am I missing something? 2 goals for the bundesliga champions last season. 

Someone please tell explain the excitement lol 

We have had 4 shots in pre season, the bar is currently at limbo world record levels.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Zaha, Ioannidis, Hlozek.

Martyn Glover clearly just gets his targets from the ‘Who do you want for next season in the PL’ thread. 

To be fair that thread must but bordering on 80% of the planets footballers at this point

• Like 1
  • Haha 1