Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Can’t wait for Coopers press conference! he was more than annoyed last week. 🤯

There's always that "He might walk" thought. But actually I think managers hold a lot of responsibility for their staffs welfare too and he's made a lot of people uproot themselves to join him... I imagine he feels he has to see it through until they at least get a payout!

• Like 1

Beginning to understand cooper's annoyance last saturday when we were looking at zaha and fotis - the reason for the annoyance is neither deal was progressing. our info is clearly days behind. 

as others say, this weekends presser will be interesting. no doubt he will have been told to stop making noises and to big up the first game blah blah  

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

If I was Cooper, I would walk.

Nah he might as well wait for the payoff he will eventually get

Easy for him to blame the club being a basket case when he interviews for other jobs as well

Every day you hope for some progress on at least one front. SURELY we have to have something in the pipeline?!

Instead we just somehow manage to get progressively worse and the club make everyone on here give less and less of a f**k what happens to us this season. 

I'll give it 3 games before it gets real toxic. 

• Like 1

Protests need to happen now.

And don't tell me our fans don't have the mentality for it when ****ing READING have been at it for months. 

• Like 3