Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

4 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Claudio got sacked with us in the champions league r16 and having an away goal. Rodgers got sacked for underperforming. Shakespeare got sacked for underperformance.

If those managers can be dismissed despite being successful at the start then how has Rudkin kept a job despite underperforming bordering on negligence. Just because it’s gone right before doesn’t mean he should be untouchable.

He should have walked after the Silva 14 seconds debacle

Agree with all this. How much more credit does he have?  By all means take credit for the successes as long as you take the blame for the disgusting season before last and the apparent mess of the playing squad as at tonight. If he sanctions the purchase of Ayew, get him gone and recruit a new recruitment Team.  

They have done a job on Cooper, poor man.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Just to check, we're having a meltdown here because Romano has said Hoffenheim are trying to hijack the deal but we remain in prime position?

Mate, don't do it to yourself.

He's as good as being roommates with Kramarić for their first Bundesliga away trip.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Up there with the man who is accused of over paying, not only in wages, but in fees for pretty much every signing. Who conversely is also apparently unable to get a single signing over the line. 

Crivens! We really are up the creek, aren't we. Who is this incompetent of which you speak?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Not to mention take an additional 2 weeks to sign Fatawu from the obligated date of permanent purchase. We leave no stone unturned in our ridiculousness. 

If you are obligated, why do you need to rush it? If anything it makes more sense to stretch it to the very second of the deal you made as they pay the wages until then. I know you like a moan but come on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

To be fair, if you were expecting that after failing PSR, losing our best player, our manager and being brassic, you can only blame yourself lol

Boggles my mind how people struggle to fathom this incredibly simple statement.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

If you are obligated, why do you need to rush it? If anything it makes more sense to stretch it to the very second of the deal you made as they pay the wages until then. I know you like a moan but come on. 

I know you like to argue for the sake of it and defend the club at all costs but come on. Doubt it would have saved us any money as it was an obligation from 1st July 2024, Sporting unlikely to have paid his wages from that date to when he signed. We probably just couldn't be arsed to announce it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

There’s just always an excuse why things aren’t getting done. We’ve had the longest time to prepare for this season of anyteam, we’ve managed to get a defender that was unwanted and a free agent. Utterly pathetic 

I think this sums up the situation perfectly. Good work, sir. 

Some of the delay would be PSR, however you identify the targets, do the ground work and get it done when you can. Rudkin....oooo free food.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not to mention take an additional 2 weeks to sign Fatawu from the obligated date of permanent purchase. We leave no stone unturned in our ridiculousness. 

It was done we just didn't announce it, remember the photo of him in the car park he was in the same outfit he filmed with the band around a week before the announcement was made

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I know you like to argue for the sake of it and defend the club at all costs but come on. Doubt it would have saved us any money as it was an obligation from 1st July 2024, Sporting unlikely to have paid his wages from that date to when he signed. We probably just couldn't be arsed to announce it.

Not really, Ric. It is not "defending the club at all costs". Why the hell did they need to announce it straight away? Just to appease *some* fans? There is no evidence to suggest it took us an additional 2 weeks to *sign* Abdul. So you parroting it around using it as another stick to beat the club up with because that's fashionable these days, is frankly nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Mate, don't do it to yourself.

He's as good as being roommates with Kramarić for their first Bundesliga away trip.

I am just waiting for the tweet that says “He only wants Hoffenheim”. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If it’s an obligation to sign by that date then he was signed by that date and not announced, which just moots your original point.