Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

3 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I've found the meltdowns on here hilarious,  however , with this being the first game in our return to the Premier League, talk of protests , banners and people being done with the club I find bemusing and ridiculous. 

The players need backing and this sort of crap , imo, does not help anything especially before a ball's kicked ffs.

The windows not closed and a lot can happen very quickly, possibly might already have been  you never know! 

Get a grip you drama queen's 

:brendan:

13 minutes ago, Adster said:

If you feel you need instant appeasing over a football signing and don't have the mental capacity to apply logic and critical thinking to any scenario. That's on you, not the club. lol

This isn't about me, this is about the principle that defenders of the club wouldn't think it unacceptable the club would sign a player and take nearly 2 weeks to announce it. Why should they? Erm because of the fan / club relationship. I know our club appears to treat its fans with utter disdain based on a catalogue of recent decisions but this is just basic stuff. 

• Like 2

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I haven’t been on for a few hours - has anything meaningful happened in that time?

Hoffenheim making an approach for a permanent deal. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Well he probably was interested before a new opportunity cropped up.

It baffles me that we don't act faster and more decisevly. The deal was supposedly agreed 2 days ago and we are pissing around with wages probably lowballing and it allows others to get involved. 

• Like 2