Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

Just now, Long Eaton Fox said:

We had enough money to sign Soule permanently so where's that gone. And that was for £23m.

Well we didn’t actually sign him so who knows ?

Percy mentioned £18m I think - still enough to cover hlozek.  Could be that hlozek’s agent wanted various clauses in the event that we stayed up and he had to sign. - ones which we wouldn’t accept (cos we’re like that) 

Just now, beastfootballx said:

Calm down guys how is it anyones fault nobody wants to join us?

How have we come to this from winning the fa cup 3 years ago, how is it acceptable? Where’s the accountability for all what’s going on now? What happened with the internal review? Come on!!

• Like 2

I thought him and Zaha were nailed on,…… am I disappointed or shocked absolutely not, I 100% thought this would happen, will there be repercussions. I hope so but I very much doubt it. 

I just feel sorry for the supporters who have parted with their hard earned cash to invest in season tickets to watch what could be the worst and most humbling season in our modern history. 

• Like 1

Why are we pissing about trying to sign someone that isn’t interested when we’re four days from the start of the season? If he wasn’t interested then we should have either offered him a deal he couldn’t refuse or walked away. Now we’re up shits creek.

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I just feel sorry for the supporters who have parted with their hard earned cash to invest in season tickets to watch what could be the worst and most humbling season in our modern history. 

Don't be, we'd have only wasted it.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's joining them because they were offering him a permanent deal this summer. This is on us again I'm afraid, we were willing to pay £25m for Soule and £23m for Fotis but evidently spied an opportunity to kick the can down the road (fair enough) but we've allowed ourselves to be beaten to the player.

We are utter fluffers, it's an embarrassment.

Heads need to roll

General sentiment now of 90% is utter resentment to the people running the club, Monday will be toxic once the spuds go a couple up 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's joining them because they were offering him a permanent deal this summer. This is on us again I'm afraid, we were willing to pay £25m for Soule and £23m for Fotis but evidently spied an opportunity to kick the can down the road (fair enough) but we've allowed ourselves to be beaten to the player.

We are utter fluffers, it's an embarrassment.

Heads need to roll

He wanted to stay in Germany and as Alban said, not agreeing personal terms first is odd. 

We are as appealing as a shit sandwich at the minute. 

22 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

It baffles me that we don't act faster and more decisevly. The deal was supposedly agreed 2 days ago and we are pissing around with wages probably lowballing and it allows others to get involved. 

I’m sorry but form suggests lowballing wages is not us. 😂

• Haha 1