Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's joining them because they were offering him a permanent deal this summer. This is on us again I'm afraid, we were willing to pay £25m for Soule and £23m for Fotis but evidently spied an opportunity to kick the can down the road (fair enough) but we've allowed ourselves to be beaten to the player.

We are utter fluffers, it's an embarrassment.

Heads need to roll

need to but they wont, 

what theyll do is increase the prices in the ground for food, charge you more for shirts etc, theyll do that happily, to screw over the fan, 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's joining them because they were offering him a permanent deal this summer. This is on us again I'm afraid, we were willing to pay £25m for Soule and £23m for Fotis but evidently spied an opportunity to kick the can down the road (fair enough) but we've allowed ourselves to be beaten to the player.

We are utter fluffers, it's an embarrassment.

Heads need to roll

I genuinely would love to know what Rudkin would have to do to get sacked.

• Like 2

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I genuinely would love to know what Rudkin would have to do to get sacked.

Being a key man in getting us relegated wasn’t enough, only way he leaves is if Top sells up or the club gets liquidated

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We are used as a tool by select agents. We agree to bid and generate interest from proper clubs and we are promised crumbs towards the end of a window in return. That’s what they’ve made us into. When you have a lazy chairman, DOF and CEO, all who have been handed a life by a maverick entrepreneur billionaire and earned nothing on merit, it’s what you get. Anyone who wants to act sensible and suggest this is normal, have a night off. This is embarrassing and the second time we’ve been the embarrassment of the PL window, I’m sorry my club is worth more than this. 

Feels like we are being targeted, it's too often an occurrence to be coincidence.

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Feels like we are being targeted, it's too often an occurrence to be coincidence.

One of two things are happening.

1. we are in bed with agents and agreeing to flaunt in offers we have no intention of concluding simply to help said agent  in return for the odd scrap. 

2. Agents have worked us out as a soft touch and carry little or no respect for the people who run our football side, 

Either way, the people running this are not fit for purpose. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

1. we are in bed with agents and agreeing to flaunt in offers we have no intention of concluding simply to help said agent  in return for the odd scrap. 

2. Agents have worked us out as a soft touch and carry little or no respect for the people who run our football side, 

We’ve also removed the agent who used to do some of the dirty work cos of Enzo leaving. Not necessarily a bad thing but it’s left us being played 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Fear we just aren't at all attractive at present. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Micky said:

I don't actually think he was the right type of player for us. Definitely not the right type of mentality for a very high pressured role. 

Out of interest on the basis of what? 

He had a decent hand in securing Leverkusen’s title winning season towards the end and played in an European semi final away in Rome where they won on aggregate