Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

Cooper won’t be getting much stick from me this season unless he plays 11 goalies or something daft, what chance has he got of competing we are going to be by far the weakest side it’s not even close we will likely be cut adrift of the 2 who go down with us

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Micky said:

I don't actually think he was the right type of player for us. Definitely not the right type of mentality for a very high pressured role. 

Genuinely thought you were referring to our director of football for a minute

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Cooper won’t be getting much stick from me this season unless he plays 11 goalies or something daft, what chance has he got of competing we are going to be by far the weakest side it’s not even close we will likely be cut adrift of the 2 who go down with us

Or 1 Danny Ward.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

My stance too, you could have coberan potter whoever, they’ve got no chance 

• Like 2

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Oh he will from me. He's got the easiest job in the world of getting the fans onside by utilising our academy but instead he'll play players out of position and ignore our best player in Ricardo. 

He's a diabolical appointment

Okay point taken but hopefully you will also vent your anger towards the owners and people who run the club too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Attractive to who though? 

Have we been targeting the right player ? We’d still been attractive to the right sort of player at a certain point of their career . A few Hermansen’s and Mavididi’s 

Was thinking this earlier. A year ago we would be paying less in wages and have no guarantee to players they'd be playing PL football and showcasing their abilities at the playground they all want to be on in a years time. Yet we got players in without this farce.

• Like 1

Said it already we are not an attractive option right now, sold lost best players, looking at a points deduction and skint…..only want loans with option to buy, anyone offering money up front, goes ahead of us in the chain…..accept the club got us in this position, but I am sure it wouldn’t matter if Rudkin was brilliant, he still wouldn’t sign anyone….you can see it Italian clubs all want a loan/option to buy, because they are all skint….the days of paying £30m plus for a player are rare

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fear we just aren't at all attractive at present. 

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

We’ve also removed the agent who used to do some of the dirty work cos of Enzo leaving. Not necessarily a bad thing but it’s left us being played 

Two more reasons why those at the top are not fit for purpose.

the last 3 permanent managers have had issues with the board, for the exact same reasons. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Agents have 100% identified us as a soft touch. Another example of the club being used to secure a deal for a player elsewhere. We're easy prey.

I’m all for seeing Ajew’s agent get him a move to Syria on the back of our interest.

6 minutes ago, CH1_Fox said:

You wouldn’t blame Cooper for walking. Hope he does, might expose the rest of the world to the absolute shambles we are behind the scenes

I would honestly love that. Will never happen, will get big pay out first 

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Called it that we weren't getting him today or the fugazi of that Greek fella that we've heard nothing on bar Percy who's turning out to be a bit of fraud. 

Skipp and Ayew welcome in!

I’d take Skipp and Ayew at this point, it’s starting to reek of a summer 2022 window now 

9 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Out of interest on the basis of what? 

He had a decent hand in securing Leverkusen’s title winning season towards the end and played in an European semi final away in Rome where they won on aggregate 

He contributed a little bit was very much on the periphery.