Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Regardless of which ITKs knew what the fact of the matter is we have a poorer team going into our opening game of this season than we had at the end of last season, despite having almost four months to do business.

It's a complete disgrace. We are an unserious, unprofessional outfit. At least the relegation will hopefully humiliate those in charge too.

We've already been relegated and Ruskin is still GLC'ing the sh1t out of the place in his training onesie. 

Nothing will change.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

So they knew beginning of the week we wouldn’t sign anyone yet had the story leaked to appease fans we were actually trying and close to getting someone in. Disgraceful. 

Well no... Cooper said in order for a player to be in on time for this game they would have to have signed a couple of days ago (in order to train with the team/get settled etc) but they knew on Monday that wasn't going to happen. That's not the same as sating they didn't expect signings in this week. 

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Regardless of which ITKs knew what the fact of the matter is we have a poorer team going into our opening game of this season than we had at the end of last season, despite having almost four months to do business.

It's a complete disgrace. We are an unserious, unprofessional outfit. At least the relegation will hopefully humiliate those in charge too.

it won't, they'll conduct their own review and find they're blameless again. until the fans actually seriously protest en masse against this nepo baby owner and his jumped up youth coach best mate, they'll go on as is 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

it won't, they'll conduct their own review and find they're blameless again. until the fans actually seriously protest en masse against this nepo baby owner and his jumped up youth coach best mate, they'll go on as is 

They’ll do absolutely **** all despite the incoming embarrassing season. Four months to sign players!!! And it’s the hierarchy who have given ridiculous contracts, and consequently we can’t sign anyone. 
I felt more hopeful even when we got relegated to league one.

It’s going to be embarrassing with all these batterings every single week.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It won't. They won't really care. 

• Like 1

Do you think fanbase would ever have a protest?

Don’t be in the ground until 20 minutes gone…with the game being broadcast worldwide perhaps that’ll get the message across 🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, VLC86 said:

These things take a long time, as @Babylon has been telling us. Trust the club.

Or the player wasn’t sure about it because we aren’t very palatable, as I’ve been saying all summer, and why I’ve said numerous time that we should have been targeting players that even in our position, it’s a step up. 

But do carry on with your rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Babylon said:

Or the player wasn’t sure about it because we aren’t very palatable, as I’ve been saying all summer, and why I’ve said numerous time that we should have been targeting players that even in our position, it’s a step up. 

Couldn’t agree more, we should have been hoovering up the best of the young EFL talent. Criminal waste of this transfer window so far 

• Like 1

This is Leicester all over So why didn’t Rudkin sort out this lads personal terms earlier than Pi55!ng around as usual we could have had him signed weeks ago, he knew we were desperate to sign a goal scorer one thing we need before the start of the season ffs will we be signing anyone before Monday ?

11 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We couldn’t bring players in until July 1

assume we also had to wait and see if kdh transfer actually materialised to establish our budgets 

suspect we have worked on several deals with selling clubs on the basis of loan and obligation if we stay up. That exposes us if someone else can be brought in who will buy now. Where we can do that type of deal we will due to our circumstances. We won’t commit to straight buys unless the selling club won’t consider the loan route. 

Agreed, But Pearson would have had them in the first week in July and quietly. 

We can't seem to do any business quietly anymore,  Which makes me think someone is selling our information to the Papers.

Though I also know some players won't commit until late in the Window holding out for better terms or offers.

47 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I promise to keep up with my rubbish if you promise to keep up with yours.

Edit: And just a quick one, who at the club do you think is maybe targeting the wrong players?

Edited by VLC86

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Agreed, But Pearson would have had them in the first week in July and quietly. 

We can't seem to do any business quietly anymore,  Which makes me think someone is selling our information to the Papers.

Though I also know some players won't commit until late in the Window holding out for better terms or offers.

We’ve been linked with two young, highly regarded players from prominent clubs within their respective leagues - so naturally their representatives are going to put feelers out to establish the widest range of interest possible for their clients.

Yes it’s frustrating not securing two players of this calibre and potential having shown firm interest in them - but at least we’re going for this type of player.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Bit of a laugh innit

Yeah hilarious that we are have no strikers fit and able to play against Spurs, plus our recruitment team enjoy a spliff….

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Yeah hilarious that we are have no strikers fit and able to play against Spurs, plus our recruitment team enjoy a spliff….

Tom cannon is available for Monday, but not sure if Cooper will play him 

2 hours ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

We do have the most pathetic fan base in the country.

All this whining after winning the league and adding five players who were top flight regulars last season (Okoli, Decordova and Buononatte, as well as the returning Soumare and Kristiansen), as well as adding two great young talents (Fatawu and England youth captain Golding).

Appreciate we've got problems going into the new season but the amount of toys going out of the pram is embarrassing.

We have one fit striker and he’s played about 20 minutes in pre season. 
How many batterings do we have to take before you come to your senses?

• Like 1