Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adam Hložek - signed for Hoffenheim

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Im Not sure I have the mental capacity to cope with how this day could pan out!!

The speed we move my dude we probably still won't have signed any of these three by the end of the week. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

The speed we move my dude we probably still won't have signed any of these three by the end of the week. 

why do they have to torture us so slowly?!?

Just now, Finnegan said:

Bloody hell that's optimistic, I was thinking more the January transfer window.

I would be farm more excited by our signing this guy and Fotis the Greek than ever I would about Wilf Zaha signing.

Is that just me being picky?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

It’s on!!!!!

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Im Not sure I have the mental capacity to cope with how this day could pan out!!

You changed your tune quickly! 

18 minutes ago, Nickaj said:

I would be farm more excited by our signing this guy and Fotis the Greek than ever I would about Wilf Zaha signing.

Is that just me being picky?

i’m going to dream of all 3 until it’s ruled out.

It sounds like fotis is the least likely but probably the most important one for us. 

I can’t take another season of missed tap ins. We won’t get away with it in the prem, we need a proper bagsman  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Even if Bouonanotte counts as 1 of the max 2 loans, Zaha would count as homegrown it would seem. 

Pl rules Two domestic loans per season at anyone time

Total of four domestic loans per season including short term.

A maximum of one loan from any premier league club at one time.

FIFA regulation of no more than six incoming loans per squad over the age of 22 down from seven last season and eight the season before excluding under 21 and homegrown players.

There is a limit of no more than five match day loans per starting 11 in the EFL and from what I have read I don’t think there is a limit in the PL inclusive of the above criteria.

• Like 1