Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Thing is you can never be sure when it comes to Spurs. A team might field the U21s and Spurs are capable to bottle it. 

I think if it was anyone other than Everton it would give them a problem or 2 but I can’t see anything other than another Everton heavy defeat 

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I think if it was anyone other than Everton it would give them a problem or 2 but I can’t see anything other than another Everton heavy defeat 

As much as a like spurs to lose and do badly Everton will be a team we are challenging for survival, hopefully they do get battered 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I honestly think KDH felt forced into it. I could be being very naïve but I really don't think he fancied that move.

He got rattled here a couple of times over silly things. I don't think it'll take much for it to get on top of him at Chelsea. There's a sentiment that he's the teachers pet who replaced Gallagher. They're going to be demanding more than I think he can give.

I feel him ending up on loan here in January is actually quite inevitable. Can see it being a bit of a torrid move for him.

He's also probably their highest profile signing (most of their fans haven't heard of half their signings, let alone seen them play etc). Also, the biggest factor as you mentioned is as he's English, centre mid, they'll be expecting Gallagher levels of performance from the off. 

Although different players, I think he has Ross Barkley vibes about him. Great being the big fish in the small pond, just for some reason gets lost in bigger pond.

Jenas admits that he had sent inappropriate messages to female colleagues, but says he hasn't done anything 'illegal'.

It's maybe not illegal, Jermaine, but certain actions can be a deemed sackable offence if it's not in the best interests of the employer..

He knows it.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Jenas admits that he had sent inappropriate messages to female colleagues, but says he hasn't done anything 'illegal'.

It's maybe not illegal, Jermaine, but certain actions can be a deemed sackable offence if it's not in the best interests of the employer..

He knows it.

Bang to rights really.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A bit weird Brighton have banned this?

Just another step towards the deification of footballers. They're treated like they're people of intense importance in society with they really are not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

A bit weird Brighton have banned this?

Never really understood why people care for an autograph. Isn't it more "exciting" to talk to/meet the footballer instead of some fake scribbled autograph?

Even over here people go nuts for it with baseball, hockey  etc. To each their own I suppose.

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Never really understood why people care for an autograph. Isn't it more "exciting" to talk to/meet the footballer instead of some fake scribbled autograph?

Even over here people go nuts for it with baseball, hockey  etc. To each their own I suppose.

I know of someone who keeps trying to get Danny Ward's autograph but hasn't been successful yet as Danny keeps dropping the pen.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Pawson loves a big 6 goal!!!

that looked off to me

Defending awful on both goals.

United allow Brighton easy possession around their box with absolutely no pressure at all.

Then Brighton return the favour by playing a high line with no press.

Crazy lack of football intelligence shown by both sets of players.