Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

100%. Parteys a ****ing rapist who's getting away scot free because he's rich, if other rich people wanna take chunks out of him I'm gonna cheer them on

Is he?

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Is he?

he's currently on extended bail for raping a woman so yes. he also got away with another count in 2021 "because the relevant legislation had not yet come into effect at the time it is said to have occurred.".  

13 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

he's currently on extended bail for raping a woman so yes. he also got away with another count in 2021 "because the relevant legislation had not yet come into effect at the time it is said to have occurred.".  

You know as much as I do which is f**k all.  If they have the evidence I assume they will charge him and if convicted he deserves to go to prison. The fact is though he has not been charged, so is not guilty of anything. Do you believe everything you read on the internet? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

You know as much as I do which is f**k all.  If they have the evidence I assume they will charge him and if convicted he deserves to go to prison. The fact is though he has not been charged, so is not guilty of anything. Do you believe everything you read on the internet? 

have you seen the snap chat messages mate? It’s the same as the greenwood situation, justice doesnt always get served 

he literally admits that she was passed out, not sure there’s any defence of him 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

think we can easily say we are in this 

Whether they have a case or not, I don't like this. It's just putting pressure on to get future decisions (even if does benefit us) Just encourages the shit you see at grassroots. Nearly everything about the Premier League sets a horrible example. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

have you seen the snap chat messages mate? It’s the same as the greenwood situation, justice doesnt always get served 

he literally admits that she was passed out, not sure there’s any defence of him 

Charges were never brought against Greenwood because he ‘reconciled’ with his girlfriend.  No idea if this is a similar situation to his.  Fact remains if there is good evidence against Partey I would hope that the police charge him.  As far as the snap chat messages are concerned, I have seen plenty of comments from people online that believe those messages are fake.  So basically you are back to pure speculation.  I prefer a bit more than that, when you’re accusing someone of the repulsive crime of rape. 

49 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

you assume wrongly. the vast majority of rapes are never actually prosecuted because the justice system so often fails victims (1% end in conviction, but it's not the case that 99% of allegations are false, don't believe MRAs: https://www.city.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2022/04/new-scorecards-show-under-1-of-reported-rapes-lead-to-conviction-criminologist-explains-why-englands-justice-system-continues-to-fail), but the bloke all but admitted it as Lambert said.

Edited by The Doctor
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Charges were never brought against Greenwood because he ‘reconciled’ with his girlfriend.  No idea if this is a similar situation to his.  Fact remains if there is good evidence against Partey I would hope that the police charge him.  As far as the snap chat messages are concerned, I have seen plenty of comments from people online that believe those messages are fake.  So basically you are back to pure speculation.  I prefer a bit more than that, when you’re accusing someone of the repulsive crime of rape. 

The girl he raped posted the chat logs because the police were unable to investigate a rape that happened abroad (legislation which changed 10 days after the rape occurred) and the Spanish police refused to prosecute. We know there was an NDA about this but despite being paid off she still went public (thus breaching her NDA). She posted 400 screenshots and images of their time together. There are also videos of the chats on her phone which are much more difficult to fake. A lot of the collection can be seen here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220728210838/https://twitter.com/deffonotchaur , there's more out there but this is all that came from a quick google. I think saying all these chat logs are faked doesn't pass the sniff test tbh, including all the video'd logs it would be an a significant amount of work and for what purpose? 

We also know there are two other investigations ongoing which Partey is currently on bail for. We obviously don't know the evidence here, however we can assume that there is some given the investigation has lasted for more than a year. Of course there can be smoke without fire but if that's the case then this guy must have some of the worlds shittiest luck to have been the victim of three of the most vindictive women any footballer has slept with in the last 10 years. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThumbsUp said:

The girl he raped posted the chat logs because the police were unable to investigate a rape that happened abroad (legislation which changed 10 days after the rape occurred) and the Spanish police refused to prosecute. We know there was an NDA about this but despite being paid off she still went public (thus breaching her NDA). She posted 400 screenshots and images of their time together. There are also videos of the chats on her phone which are much more difficult to fake. A lot of the collection can be seen here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220728210838/https://twitter.com/deffonotchaur , there's more out there but this is all that came from a quick google. I think saying all these chat logs are faked doesn't pass the sniff test tbh, including all the video'd logs it would be an a significant amount of work and for what purpose? 

We also know there are two other investigations ongoing which Partey is currently on bail for. We obviously don't know the evidence here, however we can assume that there is some given the investigation has lasted for more than a year. Of course there can be smoke without fire but if that's the case then this guy must have some of the worlds shittiest luck to have been the victim of three of the most vindictive women any footballer has slept with in the last 10 years. 

I actually said they are plenty of people, who believe the messages are fake.  I personally have no idea.  The allegations are heinous, but that is all they are.  My opinion will obviously change if charges are brought and he is convicted. 

Just now, Torquay Gunner said:

I actually said they are plenty of people, who believe the messages are fake.  I personally have no idea.  The allegations are heinous, but that is all they are.  My opinion will obviously change if charges are brought and he is convicted. 

"Many people are saying" alright Donald. Try engaging with the significant pool of evidence we have rather than hiding behind a hazy cloud of "plenty of people's" opinions and some nebulous idea of a day in court Partey will never have because of a technicality. 

• Like 2

Just now, ThumbsUp said:

"Many people are saying" alright Donald. Try engaging with the significant pool of evidence we have rather than hiding behind a hazy cloud of "plenty of people's" opinions and some nebulous idea of a day in court Partey will never have because of a technicality. 

Are you actually ok?