Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

20 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

For next season just book local friendlies against Notts County, Chesterfield, Burton and Northampton then a home game against a world class team. We have a bit of confidence built up and it doesn't matter the score in the last game.

The fact we've struggled so badly against Ausburg and Lens has massively deflated everyone. After seeing how shit some teams played today we should be so buzzing for Monday. 

I'm not a professional football manager. But i wonder what team a midfield trio of winks, ndidi and Choudhury would be bad enough for us to create a chance against.

If any of them get injured we have soumare.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MPH said:

showing an interest in these players doesn’t mean  we stand a chance of getting them…

it’s a bit like me sending a love letter to Taylor swift ( I haven’t btw).

No - but it at least shows me are looking for the right kind of players, in the right positions and gives me hope that at least one of our approaches might stick.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Comms blaming Anonio, but Kilman watched Onana saunter in and head it in front of him.

I don't care about the defenders. He heads it in from about 3 yards out right in front of the goalie... why isn't the goalie dealing with it??

Southampton losing to Newcastle when having a man extra and way, way more of the ball is a huge result for us and a massive waste for the Saints.

I'm trying not to read into opening day results too much but if we can exploit opportunities like that if and when we get them, hopefully that means at least one team will be worse off than us this season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Weat Ham getting out played in midfield.

Surprised they didn't go for last season's star loanee Kalvin Phillips.  :ph34r:

KDH could have been a good fit. Still wondering if he's going to do well at Chelsea.

32 minutes ago, MPH said:

Everton look to have lived off of their reputation a season too long now… Gives me genuine hope we might have competition for 20th..

Don't they sell this stuff in the UK?

ezflush.JPG.d1ea4b81eda398d1d226aaa7c12083f6.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1