Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

1 minute ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

Southampton losing to a 10 man Newcastle (after 28 minutes) has gave me the only glimmer of hope i’ve had all summer… Until Monday 

"We are staying up......" so says Deluded Steve ;):scarf: 

2 hours ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

Southampton losing to a 10 man Newcastle (after 28 minutes) has gave me the only glimmer of hope i’ve had all summer… Until Monday 

to be fair, Everton have given me a glimmer of hope as well…

Also, not sure if you  your the Liverpool Ipswich game, but second half was total control for Liverpool and they perhaps should have had more… Ipswich heads seemed to go down a bit which was very encouraging :D . Im not sure McKenna has enough magic left in his wardrobe for this season..

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

Also, not sure if you  your the Liverpool Ipswich game, but second half was total control for Liverpool and they perhaps should have had more… Ipswich heads seemed to go down a bit which was very encouraging :D . Im not sure McKenna has enough magic left in his wardrobe for this season..

Ipswich were doing their usual of going full pelt from the off, which worked well in the Championship because they were fitter than a lot of teams and had bench options of a similar ability.  In the Prem though, they're not going to be fitter so they're going to need to make that early pressure count because teams will be able to finish games at a higher level than them cos they won't be gassed, and their subs aren't going to change the games in the same way.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MPH said:

We haven't even got a bloody wardrobe.

53 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Ipswich were doing their usual of going full pelt from the off, which worked well in the Championship because they were fitter than a lot of teams and had bench options of a similar ability.  In the Prem though, they're not going to be fitter so they're going to need to make that early pressure count because teams will be able to finish games at a higher level than them cos they won't be gassed, and their subs aren't going to change the games in the same way.

yeah it just goes to show that effort will only take you so far. .. bit of class with Liverpool’s finishing too

I'm not interested in accessing any of course but I was wondering if many streams were available for the Premier matches today?

The authorities are supposed to be clamping down on this sort of thing, so just kind of wondered if they have been successful and if so, that may indicate if any will be available on Monday.

Just wondering, as I said.

Don't post any links either, it is just an academic interest. Besides, people who do such a thing can search for their own, if they wish.

Just wondering if they would have much success in a purely hypothetical situation.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

Brighton, who played at an athletics track, in league one, starting another campaign strongly.

The people that refuse to admit that good planning and being good at running a football club matters, will find another reason to put them down I'm sure.

"If lestah cant dooo it under ruspin n the ties then who else can?!"

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Everton, Ipswich, Forest, Bournemouth, Southampton and Wolves all looking like they are in for long seasons.

If we were half competent I'd back us to stay up.

We were away at Arsenal and gave a decent account. Way too early to judge us yet. 

• Like 2