Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Shocked KDH hasn't made the starting 11....not.

Christ if he can't get a start from the man who brought him, he's got no chance once Enzo's sacked in a couple of month.

tbf he’s found for a more defensive midfield because it’s man city. They won’t play lavia and caicedo against teams like us…. surely? 

Whatever your thoughts on him - Enzo picks his players and sticks with em. 

It’s what Chelsea need - will he have the mettle and support from the hierarchy above him to see it through.

A press release for not being involved in a squad - never seen anything like it. Utterly pathetic from Sterling, and surely only serves to justify Enzo’s decision.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Lovely to read chilwell is deemed surplus to requirements. Few ex players I don’t root for and even rarer I actively dislike them. Chilwell just always rubbed me up the wrong way, even when he was here. So off you ****, Ben.

I’d have him back in a heartbeat lol miles better than our current options.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Shocked KDH hasn't made the starting 11....not.

Christ if he can't get a start from the man who brought him, he's got no chance once Enzo's sacked in a couple of month.

Maresca or Fernández?

12 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I’d have him back in a heartbeat lol miles better than our current options.

Without doubt he’s better, decent player, but not Chelsea standard imo and obviously Enzo agrees. Don’t dislike him as a player at all just never liked him, can’t put my finger on it and I’m not one to dislike players generally, especially not players who did a job for us, just something about him.

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Without doubt he’s better, decent player, but not Chelsea standard imo and obviously Enzo agrees. Don’t dislike him as a player at all just never liked him, can’t put my finger on it and I’m not one to dislike players generally, especially not players who did a job for us, just something about him.

I know what you mean - I feel the same about Wout Faes :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Lovely to read chilwell is deemed surplus to requirements. Few ex players I don’t root for and even rarer I actively dislike them. Chilwell just always rubbed me up the wrong way, even when he was here. So off you ****, Ben.

Would take him back on loan any day of the week 

26 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

tbf he’s found for a more defensive midfield because it’s man city. They won’t play lavia and caicedo against teams like us…. surely? 

Doesn't he infamously not change his philosophy or tactics for anyone?