Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Chelsea could easily have had two penalties IMO. Both of them there was contact and it resulted in the player going over. VAR being very lenient. 

Both would have been extremely soft. Man City’s, too.

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

Enzo showing more tactical flexibility in this match than he did all last season. More of a standard 4-2-3-1.

Shocking, especially considering he only has 50 players to choose from.

Edited by FoxTimmy2

Controversially I think Enzo will do very well at Chelsea following probably a slow start to the season...

He has the players to deliver his possession and total control style of football which is currently dominating the premier league.

• Like 2

Just now, Kierzz said:

Controversially I think Enzo will do very well at Chelsea following probably a slow start to the season...

He has the players to deliver his possession and total control style of football which is currently dominating the premier league.

I don't think this is controversial at all. Poch left Chelsea in a good place and Enzo will carry this on to a top 4/5 finish. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kierzz said:

This isn't how the league works and Enzo will find it out soon when the likes of Wolves and Brighton humiliate Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. 

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

Doesn't he infamously not change his philosophy or tactics for anyone?

He changes personnel.  But maybe caicedo is his new ndidi. 

Time will tell. but I think a little more robust midfield against man city is a given for most sides 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

He changes personnel.  But maybe caicedo is his new ndidi. 

Time will tell. but I think a little more robust midfield against man city is a given for most sides 

Nowhere near as much as he should have done. I won't go down that road again though, I'm starting to get a reputation for hating Enzo 👀