Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

'

BBC News understands his contract was terminated earlier this week, because of alleged issues relating to workplace behaviour.

It followed allegations involving digital communications such as texts, which were raised with the corporation a few weeks ago.'

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Well that was informative! :P

I know! What was the point agreeing to sit and do an interview? 😂

You don't just get outright sacked unless there's absolutely conclusive evidence. If there's even some evidence presented by him that it was mutual then he'd be suspended pending an investigation at the minute. 

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

I know! What was the point agreeing to sit and do an interview? 😂

You don't just get outright sacked unless there's absolutely conclusive evidence. If there's even some evidence presented by him that it was mutual then he'd be suspended pending an investigation at the minute. 

Sounds like investigation already took place anyway. 

It was quite a listen on his show once the news broke. 

First they had KSI ready to come on, who conveniently pulled out at last minute so they laughed it off as "he's a busy man". Clearly his agent said stay away from that.

Then instead of usually having callers we were left with poor Jermaine Pennant having to articulate his way through an hour, including having to answer all the quizzes meant for phone-ins himself. 

I don't see how there can be 2 sides to the story really. It's either unsolicited or it's mutual and he's been sacked. Sure it'll all come out.

Everton with only 14 players to pick from this weekend could be in for a bit of a beating from spurs. Shame both can’t lose but if Everton do keep being crap early doors might help us out a bit 

Honestly think Maresca's got absolutely no chance at Chelsea. I usually think that a good manager can shine through even in tricky circumstances, inept board etc... but Chelsea are such a mess, owners with absolutely zero feel for the sport that have manifested such a mess of a situation that I really don't see how you're going to make it click.

Maresca's going to be viewed as the owners puppet, KDH is going to be Maresca's golden boy. Their fans will turn more and more on their ownership this season and by extension those two are going to get a lot of the brunt of it. They both have to hit the ground running and I'm not convinced they will.

I can totally see KDH being back here on loan in January.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Everton with only 14 players to pick from this weekend could be in for a bit of a beating from spurs. Shame both can’t lose but if Everton do keep being crap early doors might help us out a bit 

Thing is you can never be sure when it comes to Spurs. A team might field the U21s and Spurs are capable to bottle it. 

50 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Honestly think Maresca's got absolutely no chance at Chelsea. I usually think that a good manager can shine through even in tricky circumstances, inept board etc... but Chelsea are such a mess, owners with absolutely zero feel for the sport that have manifested such a mess of a situation that I really don't see how you're going to make it click.

Maresca's going to be viewed as the owners puppet, KDH is going to be Maresca's golden boy. Their fans will turn more and more on their ownership this season and by extension those two are going to get a lot of the brunt of it. They both have to hit the ground running and I'm not convinced they will.

I can totally see KDH being back here on loan in January.

I feel a bit sorry for KDH but these players need to consider their options better. Chelsea's situation didn't happen all of the sudden now. KDH had better options to continue his career. Except Kante all the signings from us have flopped big time for various reasons. 

6 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I feel a bit sorry for KDH but these players need to consider their options better. Chelsea's situation didn't happen all of the sudden now. KDH had better options to continue his career. Except Kante all the signings from us have flopped big time for various reasons. 

I honestly think KDH felt forced into it. I could be being very naïve but I really don't think he fancied that move.

He got rattled here a couple of times over silly things. I don't think it'll take much for it to get on top of him at Chelsea. There's a sentiment that he's the teachers pet who replaced Gallagher. They're going to be demanding more than I think he can give.

I feel him ending up on loan here in January is actually quite inevitable. Can see it being a bit of a torrid move for him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Yup, I think the players become blinded by the money & security from the length of the contracts they are offered.

So much so that they'll sacrifice the good of their career to move there.

It's a horrible club, I don't think KDH was massively sold on the move, it was probably a case of us needing him gone, and that being the best offer available. 

It will certainly end badly there and the more it progresses the more it feels like Drinkwater X2 only hopefully KDH is young enough to save his career when it inevitably does come to it.

There were boo's at chelseas game last night when they went into half time at 0-0 and then more groans whenever the team played it backwards rather than towards.

Enzo won't fit at Chelsea regardless of results.