Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Southampton with all the ball against Forest but doing nothing with it and probably quite lucky to still be 0-0 from the looks of it

image.png.2c6682f999afc6bee965553fd6ccce6b.png

Having a stat for ‘goalkeeper saves’ rather than shots on target isn’t a great idea visually is it.

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Never really understood why people care for an autograph. Isn't it more "exciting" to talk to/meet the footballer instead of some fake scribbled autograph?

Even over here people go nuts for it with baseball, hockey  etc. To each their own I suppose.

Well there goes you being added to my Foxestalkers autograph Hall Of Fame.

image.gif.c4603f5d16757fc4d3d84b69d305dacc.gif

• Haha 1

Is anyone else getting the impression we’ll see record low points totals at the foot of the table?

I’m not suggesting Derby levels of low - rather that it might be possible to stay up with less than 30 points this season? 

Mean last season Forest were 6 clear on 32 points - with Luton next best on 26.

21 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Is anyone else getting the impression we’ll see record low points totals at the foot of the table?

I’m not suggesting Derby levels of low - rather that it might be possible to stay up with less than 30 points this season? 

Mean last season Forest were 6 clear on 32 points - with Luton next best on 26.

Agree dan, southampton and ipswich look awful, as do a lot of teams in the prem this season. 29 could be safety secured

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

Agree dan, southampton and ipswich look awful, as do a lot of teams in the prem this season. 29 could be safety secured

Yeah everton obviously will be down there with all 3 of us.

Also wonder what's going on at Palace, sold a few key players a week before the window closes, just doesnt feel very smart doing the overhaul they look to be doing.

Forest, Wolves and Bournemouth would be the next tier that could get sucked in.

Just now, Iwebema said:

Yeah everton obviously will be down there with all 3 of us.

Also wonder what's going on at Palace, sold a few key players a week before the window closes, just doesnt feel very smart doing the overhaul they look to be doing.

Forest, Wolves and Bournemouth would be the next tier that could get sucked in.

One of palace’s owners is trying to buy Everton so he’ll want to be bought out of palace.  Could they be taking money in to make it possible for the club to buy some of the shares rather than the other owners?   I guess we’ll see how many more leave this week and who comes in 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

One of palace’s owners is trying to buy Everton so he’ll want to be bought out of palace.  Could they be taking money in to make it possible for the club to buy some of the shares rather than the other owners?   I guess we’ll see how many more leave this week and who comes in 

Interesting, I haven't gone into it in detail, but from the outside in it just looks very odd. At risk of doing what we did, take a season off because we are too good to go down.🫠