Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

20 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Can always rely on Pickford for at least 1 funny f**k up a season

Obviously the videos has been disabled due to copyrights but I’ve seen the goal.

It was a throw in, on the halfway line and it ends up in their own penalty area…

…If teams wanna load the gun, they want and choose to play this way, and make such fuck ups, then I’m here to laugh, I’m all for it. Crack on! :crylaugh: 

Surprised to see that from a Dyche team though, wouldn't think he'd stand for such nonsense.

Edited by Matt

This is why Dyche will never get a decent club. Far too many times his "organised and tough to beat" teams are torn apart. He wins enough games against similar dross to survive.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Definitely not the latter after we sold £200m worth of players the last two summers. 

I really hate how clubs like yourself, us etc have to sell their best players. Whereas Chelsea manage to move 2 hotels from one holding company to another and get by without so much as a slap on the wrist 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sad to see Kiernan wasting away on the bench again. I know he was forced out, and I get he chose to follow Enzo because of this, but he had an opportunity to prove his worth at Brighton, will just become another forgotten player at Chelsea

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Sad to see Kiernan wasting away on the bench again. I know he was forced out, and I get he chose to follow Enzo because of this, but he had an opportunity to prove his worth at Brighton, will just become another forgotten player at Chelsea

Yup such an odd move for KDH, soon as Enzo is gone his career there is over.

Probably helped keep us within PSR limits though so you can see why we agreed to it as we have no bids for any of our other players.

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

You’re essentially reacting to this aren’t you 😂

not gunna lie, I genuinely saw that and it made me think “wait a minute, why’s he still playing” lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

This will finish 3-1 or 4-1 to Wolves.

You can see what everyone’s doing. Wait for Gusto to lose the ball and get in quick in behind him 

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

he got a yellow last week as well, didn't he get done for that same thing last season lol 

Maybe it was a late celebration of 50 years since that iconic Zaire defending of a Brazil freekick at the 1974 World Cup? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

They’re a team that could be as shit as us!

I take it you're not watching this match.  They are attacking with quality and intent. 

Albeit Chelsea's back line trying to deal with it is giving me flashbacks to the worst of last season