Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

8 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

On another day had Spurs and Fulham taken more of their chances, both games could have ended up 'tonkings'

But they didn't.

And we managed to salvage a draw out of one of them.

Point being, would we be much better off? Personally, no, I think we'd be worse off.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I appreciate we have our own issues, but if Enzo's struggling with the players Chelsea have, imagine him working with what we have in the Premier League.

People might claim Cooper's negative but we got a draw v Spurs and only lost 2-1 yesterday. 

Of course I'm talking hypothetically but I reckon we're currently better off than we would be if he was still here. Reckon we'd have lost both on the back of tonkings.

Atleast we'd have had a plan though, ah?

As we know the team spirit can have an effect so I am not so sure how we would have been any worse than what we have witnessed so far, you are also not taking into the account the players we may have got under Enzo probably better prospects than Ayew and Ried.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

But they didn't.

And we managed to salvage a draw out of one of them.

Yes, I'm fully aware of our points tally, but it's not through anything we've done particularly well, apart from a 15 minute spell v Spurs, more the lack of quality in the finishing of our opponents. Keep playing like this and a tonking is not far away as our luck won't hold - even Villa on Saturday could be embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

by well documented you mean barely at all right? because we've been through this before and y'all's points difference based on VAR decisions is effectively nothing 

"Over the five seasons of VAR, when all decisions for and against are tallied up, Wolves have a net score of minus-17 (15 decisions for, 32 against).

The second-worst score is owned by Arsenal, who have a distant minus-7. Of the 13 clubs to play in the top flight throughout that time span, only two others have a negative VAR score: Tottenham (minus-3) and West Ham (minus-5)."

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

"Over the five seasons of VAR, when all decisions for and against are tallied up, Wolves have a net score of minus-17 (15 decisions for, 32 against).

The second-worst score is owned by Arsenal, who have a distant minus-7. Of the 13 clubs to play in the top flight throughout that time span, only two others have a negative VAR score: Tottenham (minus-3) and West Ham (minus-5)."

that's not the same as incorrect decisions being made. it's like the man utd fans moaning about the VAR offside decision the other day

• Like 1