Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

10 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

On another day if Vardy scores that chance he had then we would of won 🤷‍♂️ 

Yes but by then Spurs should have been 4 - 1 up. I know the game's about ifs and buts, but let's no kid ourselves that unless there's a vast improvement it's going to be a long, turgid season. No tactical awareness, no cohesion in our play and wide open at the back. Just a poor level we are at to say we came up as Champions. I'm not sure new signings will make any difference, because for me it's how they are being coached that is the problem. Confidence won't last that long with performances like we've seen so far.

Edited by MGLCFC

Fair play to Enzo, looks like it's going to be a good result.

I still think that over the course of the season, they will under achieve, bore the crowd and still end up with him not making the end of the season.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Was that in his first season ? defensively they won't be as strong but going forward they will destroy teams

Yes, they won the league losing one game and conceding 15 goal, they also won the League Cup.

Just now, The Bear said:

Embarrassing defending from us. Ait-Nouri's worst game in a Wolves shirt. Basically given Madueke the freedom of Wolverhampton. 

Tbf if he was given the freedom of Wolverhampton, looks like he’d want to give it back :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Fair play to Enzo, looks like it's going to be a good result.

I still think that over the course of the season, they will under achieve, bore the crowd and still end up with him not making the end of the season.

I think with teams coming at them instead of sitting back they will be a lot more entertaining. 

3 minutes ago, ashbyj said:

Hope Bournemouth are one of the teams in the relegation mix this season after they rolled over for Everton in that last game of our relegation season.

How about when we rolled over for Everton.

2 seasons in a row.

Resulting in our own relegation.

Sorry, just irks me when comments like that are made, perhaps look a little closer to home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Madness how Daniel Jebbison was snapped up by a prem club, he's nowhere near the standard

Paid quite a lot for him as well, such a weird deal

edit: they didn't actually pay anything for him, I was thinking of the other lad from Sheff Utd that Newcastle signed for £10m+ which was weird / stupid

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

5-3.*

Cracking game going of purely the scoreline but Enzo's not gonna be happy one bit.

Doesn't seem much control going on.

*Disallowed. 5-2. Point remains.

6-2. Crazy. lol 

Edited by Matt

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Yup such an odd move for KDH, soon as Enzo is gone his career there is over.

Probably helped keep us within PSR limits though so you can see why we agreed to it as we have no bids for any of our other players.

Oh yea I get that but just a bad choice. Even with Enzo there, he's down the pecking order. He won't make the bench my Xmas.

I honestly thought he'd be in the line up for the first couple months and hit the ground running, maybe scrape a call up to the October internationals and then drop away to the bench and beyond. Shame really because I think he has a decent attitude and hope he does well