Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Paid quite a lot for him as well, such a weird deal

I think Jebbison went for a free at the end of his contract at Sheff Utd, you might be thinking of Osula who went Newcastle for £15m which is just bizarre. Some proper dodgy deals with these financial constraints in place

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I think Jebbison went for a free at the end of his contract at Sheff Utd, you might be thinking of Osula who went Newcastle for £15m which is just bizarre. Some proper dodgy deals with these financial constraints in place

Yeah I edited my original post because that is who I was thinking of haha

But yeah neither of them should be playing in the Prem

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

How about when we rolled over for Everton.

2 seasons in a row.

Resulting in our own relegation.

Sorry, just irks me when comments like that are made, perhaps look a little closer to home.

It’s sad but that’s where we are at right now and might be for a long time, a side relying on other teams results to decide our fate

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LVFox said:

If we had our shit together over the summer we could have easily been a midtable side this year (without points deduction)

If we overturned about 15 members of the squad maybe. We're miles off.. Fulham were poor yesterday but still the better team

We have to be absolutely on it mentally every game. Can't afford Justin's mind to wonder for aa match. Annoying considering how well he did against Spurs 2nd half 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Barnes assist for Newcastle. Nice cross

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Wish we still had Barnes

Another home grown talent who didn't want to leave but we had to sell. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LVFox said:

If we had our shit together over the summer we could have easily been a midtable side this year (without points deduction)

If we had employed a manager capable of managing this team then yea, losing Enzo and employing Cooper has set us back years

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

If we overturned about 15 members of the squad maybe. We're miles off.. Fulham were poor yesterday but still the better team

We have to be absolutely on it mentally every game. Can't afford Justin's mind to wonder for aa match. Annoying considering how well he did against Spurs 2nd half 

If we had signed 1-2 genuinely good players this summer we would be set to avoid relegation. A little bit of quality can go a long way.