Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How on earth did Joelinton not get sent off?! 

When you see players getting sent off because their finger lightly touches somesones face.

Not only has the ref got it wrong, but refs with a clear view on tv didn't deem a clothesline on the keeper as a ref card offence lol

Then to send off a Bournemouth coach, Insanity. There should be fines and bans for all officials involved.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

When you see players getting sent off because their finger lightly touches somesones face.

Not only has the ref got it wrong, but refs with a clear view on tv didn't deem a clothesline on the keeper as a ref card offence lol

Then to send off a Bournemouth coach, Insanity. There should be fines and bans for all officials involved.

For context as well, as much as I think Schar's offence last week was a red card, it makes a mockery of such decisions when Joelinton escaped punishment there but Schar did get a red. 

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

All nice and happy with Everton at the moment!

The way they've started has been abysmal. This may be the season the turd is flushed.

Some thoughts on KDH form the shed end forum

Very limited .. not sure why we bought him.

I didn't think he played too badly, although I don't know what he brings that Chukwemeka doesn't. Unless KDH is basically a very expensive tactical translator to help Maresca get his ideas across on the training pitch.

Deer 🦌 in headlights. He was bought because of HG is the  thing I can think of 

He did a couple of smart passes in the game which were something none of our other players do. I think he was good in general.

I'll be honest i think he was bang average. All fart, no poo. Did a lot of running but lacked any real edge in attack. 

He screams Championship player.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

And then they roll out "respect the ref" campaigns. Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Some thoughts on KDH form the shed end forum

Very limited .. not sure why we bought him.

I didn't think he played too badly, although I don't know what he brings that Chukwemeka doesn't. Unless KDH is basically a very expensive tactical translator to help Maresca get his ideas across on the training pitch.

Deer 🦌 in headlights. He was bought because of HG is the  thing I can think of 

He did a couple of smart passes in the game which were something none of our other players do. I think he was good in general.

I'll be honest i think he was bang average. All fart, no poo. Did a lot of running but lacked any real edge in attack. 

He screams Championship player.

Seems like he was bought because him and Enzo are "friends". No way he's going to get a sniff at that club with some very good players ahead of him

@The Bear

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football, people playing American football and text

Pedro Neto didn't even score and celebrated like this against his former club

I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome back at Molineux

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I've got no problem with former players celebrating. I actually think it's a bit wet when they refuse to. 

Neither do Ithat's why I never boo ro clap a returning player but it seem way over the top considering it wasn't him scoring.

12 hours ago, The Bear said:

I've got no problem with former players celebrating. I actually think it's a bit wet when they refuse to. 

Agree, I remember GTF celebrating at Huddersfield after he scored and they applauded him. In fact if Vardy ever played against and didn't try and  shithouse us after he scored I'd demand a refund on my ticket. lol

14 hours ago, davieG said:

Neither do Ithat's why I never boo ro clap a returning player but it seem way over the top considering it wasn't him scoring.

Probably didn’t help the other Chelsea players were lifting him up as if he had just scored in a cup final .

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

He’s the worst type of footballer 

True, fair play to Gusto though who is 2 years younger than Fofana but showing himself to be the more mature man.

Edited by Nalis