Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

Doesn't sound like all is well on Tyneside, smacks of Howe orchestrating his exit ahead of an England call.

Apparently has said he wants Guehi or no one at CB, clashing with sporting directors who are suggesting several other options, with deals easier to complete.

Might well end up meaning no one through the door by close of play tomorrow.

I did wonder what might happen after Amanda and Merhdad left, they were the cushion for Howe, now he's clashing with Paul Mitchell and likely directly with the ownership group.

On 28/08/2024 at 01:18, Iran said:

Thought this was an interesting watch!

A good perspective on preparing to compete in the PL with limited resources.

His way of talking in this interview reminded me a LOT of Kasper Schmeichel. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Toney deal is just sad man. A bloke who's worked his way up through the pyramid, ready for one (deserved) big move to a giant and he goes to that shitheap. Will have a tonne banked but very grim that.

He shot himself in the foot with the gambling to be fair. But I do agree, England international and has a great return on goals in the premiership.

Although it's hard to feel sorry for a footballer, especially one that got himself banned, I almost do for him. Really surprised at 40m noone went in for him, not even in the top 5 European leagues. He's taken that Saudi deal reluctantly for sure 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Toney deal is just sad man. A bloke who's worked his way up through the pyramid, ready for one (deserved) big move to a giant and he goes to that shitheap. Will have a tonne banked but very grim that.

It is, but no one wanted him, that Saudi deal was done ages ago in principle and I think he held on fully expecting a chelsea or arsenal to come in for him, but none of them wanted him. Have to assume it's character issues especially since the gambling. So he had to take the payday at his age, can't blame him really, I certainly don't think it was his preference.