Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Moyes is going to be the fixer upper. Depends who blinks first. I don’t think either Dyche or Cooper will last long to be honest. Cooper shouldn’t last long anyway, he’s clearly out of his depth. 

id a rather had moyes than Cooper in the first place tbf

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

id a rather had moyes than Cooper in the first place tbf

I do now. At first I dismissed it, but is we were going to go for this type of football, he would have been the ideal candidate. At least he has enough premier league experience to make better calls than Cooper. It’s like Rodgers at his absolute worst. 

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I do now. At first I dismissed it, but is we were going to go for this type of football, he would have been the ideal candidate. At least he has enough premier league experience to make better calls than Cooper. It’s like Rodgers at his absolute worst. 

im totally honest, my 3 would have been Corberan, Moyes and then maybe Cooper

club are willing to throw money at bang average players but when it comes to an up and coming talented manager/head coach they cheap out

• Like 2

Just watched the Southampton highlights; jesus, never seen anything like that. Genuinely given up 4/5 absolutely sitters from trying to play our from the back. Absolutely embarrassing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Just watched the Southampton highlights; jesus, never seen anything like that. Genuinely given up 4/5 absolutely sitters from trying to play our from the back. Absolutely embarrassing.

Apparently Martin’s called out some rousing speech by Lallana about Brighton’s couple of seasons trying to do this. It’s going to be a biblical failure.

Be better than Ipswich has to be the aim here. Everton and Saints are already gone the way they’re carrying on

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

They've not learned from last season then. 

16 minutes ago, KFS said:

Apparently Martin’s called out some rousing speech by Lallana about Brighton’s couple of seasons trying to do this. It’s going to be a biblical failure.

Be better than Ipswich has to be the aim here. Everton and Saints are already gone the way they’re carrying on

That is the 4 team mini league we need to win. I reckon we've got enough to. Won't be fun a lot of the time as I think us 4 are by far the worst teams in the division, but if we win that mini league then who cares.

• Like 2