Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Johnson is nowhere near good enough for Spurs. Average. 

He doesn't stand out as significantly better than the rest of our attack when he's playing with Harry Wilson, Dan James and/or David Brooks tbqh. 

38 minutes ago, Mr.Bingles said:

I recon this will be the relegation battle teams right here. This is who we will be fighting for survival against come next Spring. 

Who do you fancy to go down. I’d love to see Everton go down. 

IMG_5041.jpeg

Although I don't particularly rate Ipswich and think reactions to their window were OTT, you have to remember that they played Man City and Liverpool in their first 2.  Their only game on paper you'd argue they could get something from, they did.

Everton are down without a change of manager. They've played against 2 beatable opponents at home and conceded 3 in both, as well as 4 against Spurs.

Saints look shit, are creating their own problems and I doubt change manager.

Palace will be well clear barring a massive injury hit season that kills off their best players.  Unsure on Wolves at the moment.  They've had no easy  (read: easier) opponents yet.

20 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Although I don't particularly rate Ipswich and think reactions to their window were OTT, you have to remember that they played Man City and Liverpool in their first 2.  Their only game on paper you'd argue they could get something from, they did.

Everton are down without a change of manager. They've played against 2 beatable opponents at home and conceded 3 in both, as well as 4 against Spurs.

Saints look shit, are creating their own problems and I doubt change manager.

Palace will be well clear barring a massive injury hit season that kills off their best players.  Unsure on Wolves at the moment.  They've had no easy  (read: easier) opponents yet.

Just a shame none of the other teams face a possible 12 point deduction

36 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I know we lost but still funny seeing spurs lose and Everton’s meltdown yesterday. Still some fun to be had 😂

And Man U being absolutely tragic at home to Liverpool. Can't stand Liverpool but I utterly detest Man U. 

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Man United are so average

But … but … they have their savior, Mr Tax Exile.

He’s got the top experts in all of sport.  He bought the top cycling team in Europe and developed them into … um …

ineos.JPG.5293e24c87156743abd85399d747ef2d.JPG

But anyway, they know their footy.  This is a rocket back to the top.

10 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Liverpool should send their shirts back as they've sewn the Nike badge on the wrong way.

And I thought our shirts look cheap

It is an awful design choice.  But I suppose they'd argue it gets more notice for the women's game.