Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

It was a ridiculous red rice was getting up the ball was kicked against his foot and went out the other guy kicked out at rice weird as FUCH decision from Kavanagh !

The Brighton player was about to take a free kick and Rice kicks the ball away? There was no kick out at Rice lol

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

100% successful prostate checks tho

Won 3/11 duels yet people talk about what he brings to the team because of his height? I've never understood that. His performances in the Premier League have been awful for years now. Concern started years ago. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's not cheating if you only put the tip in!

It was a simple misunderstanding. Cooper handed him a note that said "Go in for hard tackles, but make sure to play the ball", but he read it too quickly and thought it said "make sure to play with the balls".

I guess refs cannot win really .

People mlght say he should use common sense but then they also are told to apply the laws correctly.

Think Micah Richards is going over OTT here though but yes a lack a consistency can be issue.

https://tbrfootball.com/micah-richards-completely-disagrees-with-what-alan-shearer-has-said-about-declan-rices-red-card-for-arsenal/

Edited by Super_horns

Can't see it happening personally, as they've been poor themselves, but imagine if Southampton beat Man Utd..

Reckon Forest can get a draw at Anfield.

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Something died a little in me in the last year of Brendan Rodgers and it hasn't really come back. 

I'm finding it very hard to love football these days. 

I used to watch Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 all the time, was constantly on the BT app watching highlights, would watch multiple Champions and Europa League games every round, be glued to every international summer tournament. 

Barely watched any football at all last year other than Leicester. I told myself I was just sulking because we got relegated but I absolutely don't give a shit now we're back up either. 

This summer has been nail in the coffin for me. Farcical transfer window (not just us, but in general because of FFP) and there's no excitement about "what could be". We know we're going to struggle, and at the top end the title will go to Man City again with Arsenal and Liverpool chasing. It's boring for everyone. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

This summer has been nail in the coffin for me. Farcical transfer window (not just us, but in general because of FFP) and there's no excitement about "what could be". We know we're going to struggle, and at the top end the title will go to Man City again with Arsenal and Liverpool chasing. It's boring for everyone. 

Bet they're nervous as to what their FFP penalty will be, let alone LCFC's..

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Something died a little in me in the last year of Brendan Rodgers and it hasn't really come back. 

I'm finding it very hard to love football these days. 

I used to watch Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 all the time, was constantly on the BT app watching highlights, would watch multiple Champions and Europa League games every round, be glued to every international summer tournament. 

Barely watched any football at all last year other than Leicester. I told myself I was just sulking because we got relegated but I absolutely don't give a shit now we're back up either. 

I don't think you're alone on this at all.

I thought it might be because my little one is 3 now and I don't have those weekend gaps for naps etc anymore, so I rarely watch live games over the weekends.

But to be honest I think it's a general drop in interest. As much as Sky are a pain, I miss the days of wanting a subscription because they had wall to wall football, from the UK, Germany and La Liga. I grew up getting home after a Leicester game, putting the late game on during dinner and then watching one or two La Liga games on Sky in my room before going to bed! 

Have to have about 8 subscriptions or be bothered to keep flicking between dodgy streams to do that these days lol.

As @pmcla26 said this transfer window has just made me angry, with the Tri-angular PSR transfers and the blatant fraud, it's just not the same anymore.  

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

As weird as this sounds, I keep forgetting we're in the Prem again and to pay attention to what's going on around us.

Not watched a single MOTD yet, nor have I looked at any other result bar a brief scan when we're playing.

I think it's time I found something else to do, I call myself a fan of football but I'm not so sure I am anymore. 

I don't think you are alone.

Had an ST since Brian Little days and this season i really enjoyed the summer and the thought of going back to the KP was like going dentist.

Once i get into the game its fine but everything about it nowadays is just hard work.

Paying £40 for my daughter who is now 16 when i can get a ticket is also diluting any connection to the club.

I can see myself giving up my ST in a few years, im sure alot of us just feel like we HAVE to renew out of loyalty to our club.

• Like 2