Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

GK extended both hands and caught him with his right one when the ball was already passed over him. Soft or not it doesn't matter. As long as the pen was awarded it must have been a red. These refs don't know the rules. 

It’s not a red as it was deemed to be a ball playing action. 

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s not a red as it was deemed to be a ball playing action. 

Sanchez clearly extends his right hand a second time after he was beaten and the ball was already passed over him. The rule is clear and you can see it on the replay. I can understand an argument if it was actually a pen but as long as it was given it's a red by the rule. 

37 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Southampton, Everton, one other. That's all we'll need to outgun. Next weekend is already massive.

If Everton had to win at Anfield by 5 goals to stay up  they'll somehow manage it.

Every year the have more jam than Hartleys 

You have to except this and it'll make things easier for you during your football supporting life👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Asha said:

Forest win at Anfield, fair play that’s a magical result.

Ipswich Wolves and Everton to go down 

Not sure about Wolves. I think they'll have enough once they get a bit of momentum. Southampton look miles off, though. 

My mates daughter was a mascot at the Villa game today. They turned up with her, they got her kitted out and then gave him the bill for £120 quid for the kit! He thought it was a joke but they wouldn't let any of the kids meet the players until they paid for it. 

Honestly the modern game is ridiculous. 

• Sad 7

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

My mates daughter was a mascot at the Villa game today. They turned up with her, they got her kitted out and then gave him the bill for £120 quid for the kit! He thought it was a joke but they wouldn't let any of the kids meet the players until they paid for it. 

That's disgusting. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Your mate should complain.

• Like 2