Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Premier League 2024/25

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Watching MotD and seeing Barnes scoring for Newcastle makes me sort of sad, but probably not as sad as watching KDH benchwarming at Chelsea. How long before I'll have to be watching Alves scoring for Brighton or something to get them into Europe? Our club isn't particularly well run anymore. 

Especially when neither of them wanted to leave 😔

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I can't believe more isn't being said about the Lisandro Martinez "challenge" earlier. The most bizarre and ludicrous two foot jump/stamp which granted didn't make contact with the opponent but for intent and recklessness alone I think he should've been sent off

Yeah it was absolutely bizarre and a straight red for me. No one doing that action is doing it solely with the intent of winning the ball. Completely unnatural and ridiculous tackle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JimJams said:

Just watched the highlights. I don't understand how VAR hasn't pulled that back. Unreal.

Because it’s Tottenham… if that was the Brentford keeper it’s called back .. free kick red card and firing squad if the premier league have their way 

48 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah it was absolutely bizarre and a straight red for me. No one doing that action is doing it solely with the intent of winning the ball. Completely unnatural and ridiculous tackle.

Both that and the Spurs handball not really talked about on MOTD apparently?

Don’t want to upset the big boys ..

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

I can't believe more isn't being said about the Lisandro Martinez "challenge" earlier. The most bizarre and ludicrous two foot jump/stamp which granted didn't make contact with the opponent but for intent and recklessness alone I think he should've been sent off

Should be red. Moment of madness from him. 

• Like 1