Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2024/25

30 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'm sure Leicester only charged something like £110 for all three group games.

Remember thinking that was a piss take at the time as well.

Football is wank now.

On 30/08/2024 at 07:25, grobyfox1990 said:

Still think we’re a long way from that. This new format is ridiculously convoluted and will produce a lot of meaningless games, but everyone will get used to it and it’ll be normal in a few years time.

Uefa nations league is totally dumb and pointless but unfortunately viewing and commercial figures are adding up. 
They’re not after the ‘modern football is dead mate ticket office shambles mate’ brigade as we’re older and have other priorities in life than watching every match 

Can't imagine there will be many meaningless games at all to be fair. 

When someone sent me a screenshot of Villa's prices, with the caption 'look at their prices :o' I genuinely thought, naively, that Villa had done it well. And where it said 'Adult STH - £97' I thought that was the price for all tickets as a package, for the 4 home games. Just under £25 per game - smashed it, well done!

How wrong I was lollollol 

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

When someone sent me a screenshot of Villa's prices, with the caption 'look at their prices :o' I genuinely thought, naively, that Villa had done it well. And where it said 'Adult STH - £97' I thought that was the price for all tickets as a package, for the 4 home games. Just under £25 per game - smashed it, well done!

How wrong I was lollollol 

Decent prices to be fair for just the one season they will have in the champions league.😄

• 2 weeks later...