Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

Less than a week until we kick off the new Premier League season!

I expect a tough challenge.  Do you have predictions for our starting lineup?  How many new signings will get a start?

Would love to see us beat Spurs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

I expect a tough challenge.  Do you have predictions for our starting lineup?  How many new signings will get a start?

Spurs fan trolling us surely

Here we go, the start of the new season! Based on preseason form, Spurs look set for a comfortable win. We need to make major improvements to stand any chance, but the new signings give me a bit of hope. I'll be backing the team no matter what anyway — hopefully Cooper and the boys can work miracles and keep us up.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Be careful people are being jailed for posting far less on social media 😂

• Haha 4

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

Be careful people are being jailed for posting far less on social media 😂

I'm in the US of A.  If Great Britain scolds wish to try to arrest me, they are welcome to it.

We had a bit of a scuffle about 250 years ago over many of the same issues.

• Haha 3

We are an early goal away from disaster on Monday I think. Could be a record score.

Quite looking forward to going with my lads again but expecting a busy night in the goals against column.

17 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

I'm in the US of A.  If Great Britain scolds wish to try to arrest me, they are welcome to it.

We had a bit of a scuffle about 250 years ago over many of the same issues.

How's the whole Independence experiment going btw. If you've had enough of all this new democracy idea, just give Harry a call, a spare King and he's local.

In other news, Spurs will spank us 0-4.

• Haha 2

Can’t see anything aside from a drubbing to be honest. Usually fairly optimistic but setup to fail for first month realistically. Try to keep it to less than 3 for sake of goal difference…

5 minutes ago, sdb said:

Can we please not boo Maddison. Of the 22 players on the pitch, he'll have done the most for this club, and especially during that disaster of a season. 

Maddison is one of the reasons we went down.

Always stupid to boo an opposition player (it only motivates them ffs) but praying we don’t all rise up and salute him when he takes a corner either. 

Edited by Asha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2