Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

Of course Maddison deserves abuse. The tweet after the Southampton game assures that on its own, and then there's the backpass against Bournemouth and the penalty against Everton. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I would have thought the team could line up with players in their favoured positions so Mavididi LW Fatawu RW etc. Seemed all over the place against Lens everyone looked frustrated.. Ricardo and Vestergaard perhaps need to come in. I know about lack of pace but Jannik can distribute the ball well and  Enzo kept him for a reason

I don't know what BDCR is like as a striker? Like to see Alves and Cannon given a bit of time or maybe McAteer but probably won't happen

Edited by Edingleyfox
  • Like 1

0-10 - Spurs break our 0-9 record in the 97th minutes. Cooper breaks down and cries while Rudkin and Top laugh, joke and hug on the pitch at full time. Brendan Rodgers flies in on a giant Chapstick and joins in the celebrations with Top and Rudkin.

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Bissouma internally suspended after he posted himself doing laughing gas. lol 

We could have done with Son, Solanke, Maddison, Sarr and a few others doing the same thing to be honest.

Mind you I worry our team presently would lose to Spur's reserve team...

5-0 spurs. Boos at full time. Madders clapping the fans and shaking his head when he gets jeered in return. Cooper coming out with we knew that was coming without new players in. All so predictable 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bert said:

Bissouma internally suspended after he posted himself doing laughing gas. lol 

He's now claiming that it was reading about our performance pre-season and in the transfer market that made him piss himself and that the video of him laughing insanely had nothing to do with the use of nitrous oxide 

If bissouma wanted a laugh he should have just watched the highlights of us Vs Lens. Could have pissed himself laughing with no chemical assistance required at all, then enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the KP in midfield on Monday while we self destruct in front of Spurs.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

We could have done with Son, Solanke, Maddison, Sarr and a few others doing the same thing to be honest.

Mind you I worry our team presently would lose to Spur's reserve team...

Just off down to North London to pedal some more hippy crack to entitled clowns

Edited by Gravel
  • Like 1