Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Spurs still have some major defensive flaws. Set pieces and high line in particular. Made some howling playing out for the back errors during pre season too 

Yes but that was against teams who have a striker 👀

17 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Doesn't get much more optimistic than the average prediction being 4-0 to Spurs :ph34r:

We need the crowd to give the team some energy for this one!

Or maybe we need the team to give something to lift the crowd .. ... after all they are professionals and we are paying good money to watch them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

I believe he had some personal issues affecting his mental health, hoping he gets better 

Thanks.

If true, that's sad.

I knew he had lot a bit of weight.

50 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I don't think we will do badly tomorrow, I think we will create a fair few chances but I sadly think Tottenham may just edge it with a 0-1 defeat.

I'll have what your on.

We are gonna get pummeled.

• Like 1

We tend to hammer Spurs at home in the Prem when we're the absolute pits so tonight will be a good measure of what we're in for. Paste them and we're going down, get slapped ourselves and we're staying up.

Despite feeling totally disengaged with it all I have an element of excitement just now. Just about to leave Glasgow with my young lads so always feels like an away day!

Up the city 🦊 

• Like 4