Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

Just now, OadbyBlue said:

I wasn’t expecting to be, but I am quite buzzing for it.

I know what you mean, I think it's the hope that somehow we can get a result despite it looking very unlikely. And its good to get back to the KP and see some familiar faces

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Has potential for..."he's yours cos you're shit:ph34r:

I would say one to save till 90+5 if it looks like we’re getting a result, but previous against Tottenham says not even that is enough.

Winks to score one and set one up and hopefully cup his ears to the Spurs fans…..

Or 

Ricardo to start, someone, possibly Maddison, to injure him (ACL) and then go on to lose 3-1.

Possibly more excited about the line-up than the game and if Cooper will be in a tracksuit including trainers or not. 

I predict meltdown when the team is announced culminating in FoxesTalk going offline at some point due to ‘overwhelming inflood of moaning had overloaded systems - full reboot in process’ 

3 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Popped into the shop earlier as two people carriers complete with security unloaded Tops army of mates out to flex the credit card. Every staff member then turned into an absolute melt treated everyone already in there like a second class citizen and man marked the guests tighter than Kaamark on Juninho. 

WE'RE BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE BABY! :vardy:

Ban Khao Tao jackets incoming onto the pitch!

• Haha 1

I think we've completely convinced ourselves on this website in the last month that we're utterly shite. So the slightest success on the pitch tonight will bring tears of joy.....I mean can you imagine if we get a corner tonight, people will he fainting with shock.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

Best pub for a quick couple of pints b4 match? Just me and me dad.

Don't want loads of spuds fans

One pubs which is strictly for home fans only, is The F Bar. Meanwhile, despite being located across the road from the away end at the ground, Symphony Rooms is another pub that is designated for Leicester fans only.