Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

To me spurs at home isn't a must win this ain't the one of the games that will decide relegation

Anything other than losing would be a complete bonus ..expectation aren't high

• Like 4

Just now, em9999 said:

To me spurs at home isn't a must win this ain't the one of the games that will decide relegation

Agreed 

Would be amazing to nick a point but I would take a tight defeat but show a hoof performance which gives us hope for the rest of the season 

• Like 2

Cant wait to get back home and read about the feckers leaving at 81 minutes to beat the roadworks!!

The scoreline might have something to do with it though🤣🤣

Edited by Raj

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

If Cannon does not start, his career here is effectively finished, imo.

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Another fantastic signing :thumbup:  

We didn't sign The Singh, he was found in a box of discarded Fox Leisure sex aids left in the car park when Mandaric left the club.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Seeing as we are likely to be 6-8 points down, we are gonna have to win some non 'must win' games to stay competitive.  

I think playing an undercooked Spurs at home is as good a chance as any of sneaking an unlikely win. 

Remember when we beat Liverpool with a full reserve team, 48 hours after our previous match and Hamza at centre half? Lots of effort, bit of luck and it's 3 points 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Seeing as we are likely to be 6-8 points down, we are gonna have to win some non 'must win' games to stay competitive.  

I think playing an undercooked Spurs at home is as good a chance as any of sneaking an unlikely win. 

Remember when we beat Liverpool with a full reserve team, 48 hours after our previous match and Hamza at centre half? Lots of effort, bit of luck and it's 3 points 

Ya -- a solid effort from all players, a cohesive game plan, intelligent defending, and a bit of luck can easily lead to positive results!

I don't do the pre-match doom and gloom.