Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

With one fixture to go, so far there hasn't been a shock result... :whistle:

At the same time no team has shipped more than 3 goals yet... :unsure:

So surely that means 4-0 Leicester? :ph34r:

If we are gonna have a chance we need to have a bit of a "GET IN TO EM, **** THEM UP' approach. We are not going to out-pretty them. 

• Like 3

So here we are. A massively rough season ahead that will have us in despair more often than ecstasy, I suspect. Very hard to feel any enthusiasm for what will be a season of drubbings and embarrassment. But if Cooper keeps this rag-tag bunch up, I’m

having that as the second greatest managerial achievement in this club’s history. As for tonight? A 1-4 drubbing at the hands of :-

Mads

Ricky     Faes     Okoli     Justin

Winks    Wilf

Fatawu       Benny      BDCR

Mavididi 

• Like 1

Let’s hope the real spursy turn up as we have a chance then - let’s give Maddison some grief and Son needs hitting early - Hamza start and take him off after 10 should be long enough to nail him!

I hate these with a passion so get behind the lads and you never know !!

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

If we are gonna have a chance we need to have a bit of a "GET IN TO EM, **** THEM UP' approach. We are not going to out-pretty them. 

Yeah this was mentioned in our match preview video. If we accept that our players are not as good as the opponents, we can feed off the crowd and try to bully Spurs. Try to make the game and crowd hostile. Usually given the timid nature of the King Power this doesn't sound that effective, but this being an evening game and the first of the season, I think that should be our gameplay in the first 20 minutes. Take a few yellows if neccessary even.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Wait, so... is someone saying Vardy isn't injured? 

I guess there's a chance we've injected him up to the eyeballs with a view to him playing a few games before we get someone in?

It's the last season of his career most likely so it's the sort of risk he might be willing to take.