Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

44 minutes ago, copunk said:

Agreed 

Would be amazing to nick a point but I would take a tight defeat but show a hoof performance which gives us hope for the rest of the season 

I expect to see this, given the number of donkeys we'll be fielding!lol

• Haha 1

Just putting my make up on and getting ready to leave.

For some stupid reason just started singing

" champions again Ole Ole"

We can do it.:scarf:

Come on w@nkers, we CAN DO IT:scarf:

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Or maybe was a plan all along vardy don't need to play in pre season or train he is just naturally fit!!

Yeah I agree he is naturally fit, we all want his babies especially if he bags a couple tonight!

Going in with ZERO expectations after the pre-season we have had.  Was hoping Cooper would go for evolution, but based on what we have seen so far it looks more like revolution with the formation and where he wants the players to play.  E.g. left back bombing forward when we have a far more adept right back who could do that in Riccardo.  The wingers as well in Mav and Fat, were great last year coming in from wide positions and their work rate in tracking back and defending was superb in comparison to other wingers we have tried over the years.

Anything other than a loss by less than 3 goals would be a surprise, dare I say a draw would be amazing at this stage before kick off.

I live in hope though, that by some miracle we will pull something off that completely dumbfounds the form guide.

COYB

Think we’ll succumb to a plucky and hard fought 1-2 defeat which will be the template for the rest of the season. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Vardy starts... 

Think Cooper said he wasn't ready, to him being available now to try and boost the fans' morale a bit..

Edited by Wymsey

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Maddison is a **** who got us relegated 

Ffs imagine clapping the slimey **** 

Maddison wasn't to blame for our relegation. I'm not at the game but I'd certainly clap him as I would Mahrez, Kante, Barnes and others that have left us. But not Chilwell. Chilwell can fck off! 

• Haha 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Maddison wasn't to blame for our relegation. I'm not at the game but I'd certainly clap him as I would Mahrez, Kante, Barnes and others that have left us. But not Chilwell. Chilwell can fck off! 

How the **** was Maddison nothing to do with our relegation? 

His shit **** attitude stunk the place out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

How the **** was Maddison nothing to do with our relegation? 

His shit **** attitude stunk the place out. 

I mean I'd have probably had a shit attitude if I'd have had that leprechaun weasel as my manager 

• Like 1