Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I mean I'd have probably had a shit attitude if I'd have had that leprechaun weasel as my manager 

he was literally defending the poison dwarf throughout the season...part of the reason he was getting away with it. cos we have a bunch of naïve fans. 

3 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

he was literally defending the poison dwarf throughout the season...part of the reason he was getting away with it. cos we have a bunch of naïve fans. 

Difficult situation really. Unlikely a player is ever going to slate their manager. They will always defend them. I personally don't dislike Maddison but can understand why some do.

First day of my holiday with the family today in Bulgaria. Been up since 1am. Do I...

A. Watch the game and risk this lot ruining my holiday, simultaneously ruining my families holiday. 

B. Fck it off and hopefully regret doing so if we win? 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Difficult situation really. Unlikely a player is ever going to slate their manager. They will always defend them. I personally don't dislike Maddison but can understand why some do.

defending a manager and implying certain people are clueless because they're calling out the shit setup is a bit different. i know why people like maddison it's because he says the right things. that's the naivete i'm alluding too. 

Just now, Out Foxed said:

defending a manager and implying certain people are clueless because they're calling out the shit setup is a bit different. i know why people like maddison it's because he says the right things. that's the naivete i'm alluding too. 

I think people liked Maddison because he was a good player for us.. just a thought

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

I never really get drawn into what players do/don't say unless it's something that particularly annoys me. I like Maddison because he was a very good player for us. 

I also find it quite patronising that you are calling people naive for having a different view to you on a player. 

Edited by jayfox26

10 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Losing by 1 will be as good as a win...

A draw and I'm celebrating 

A WIN and I'm getting parametric on a work night!

I may get parametric anyway

On 13/08/2024 at 19:21, Fox92 said:

We can beat these.

If there's one "big" team I want to play first it's Spurs. And they will come at us and be open.

I'm quietly confident. Up the Foxes.

@adejo92 cheers for laughing at my prediction here. Turns out they didn’t “smash” us at all like people were predicting.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

@adejo92 cheers for laughing at my prediction here. Turns out they didn’t “smash” us at all like people were predicting.

Must be struggling for signal because my phone still says 1-1? who got our winner?

Glad we beat them exactly how you predicted though! Any chance of the lottery numbers?

Edited by adejo92