Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

We can beat these.

If there's one "big" team I want to play first it's Spurs. And they will come at us and be open.

I'm quietly confident. Up the Foxes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Having been to Lens & seeing a side devoid of passion, skill, falling out among themselves, leading to one of the worse performances I've ever seen from a Premier League team, it's very hard to see anything but an easy away win.

I have a free £10 Skybet & at the moment I'm thinking of putting it on a 5-0 Spurs win

• Like 1

I expect, irrespective of the tactical plan that the manager expects to eventually employ, the integration of new players will cause choppiness and disjointedness for the first six games or so.  The players will also require time to learn each other's tendencies and preferences.

But I do hope we get some bits of individual creativity that will lead to some goals.  That and a few lucky bounces, and maybe some mistakes by the opposition defenders.

I do not believe in all the gloom and doom.

23 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Mads

Ricardo

Faes

Okoli

Kristiansen 

Winks

Hamza

Ndidi 

Fatawu

Ayew

Mav

That’s ok, we’ve got real depth and quality on the bench….. oh. Erm. Can we get it postponed maybe? 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A defence of Okoli and Faes is extremely scary. Vestergaard has to play whilst Coady is out.

A defence with any of them in is pretty terrifying lol

We're gonna get absolutely smashed to bits regardless of the team that's put out.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

A defence of Okoli and Faes is extremely scary. Vestergaard has to play whilst Coady is out.

I agree - We need some composure at the back. Im sure Okoli is the succession signing to Faes because he’ll be off end of the season, rather than Okoli a starter for this one. 

If Ndidi AND hamza start I won’t be watching it. 

EDIT: If hamza starts and is named captain I’m finished with the club until further notice. 

Edited by Muzzy_no7