Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Had a real moment of realisation earlier when I was listening to the Radio Leicester podcast and we were all getting so excited over loaning a Brighton 19 year old. 

The Okoli signing makes less and less sense as each week goes by. If Szmodics goes to Ipswich for 15-20 then I really don't know what the **** is going on at this club.

This time next year the prospect of being in Championship on -12 is absolutely sickening but probably the first time as a fanbase they'll be genuine revolt against Top. 

It's sad that many of you have walked into this and ignored it. Called everything standard business practice and even made excuses for Rudkin. Let's see how you feel about it all in a year because this is a disgrace. 

Can you explain how on earth you think this is going to happen?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Can you explain how on earth you think this is going to happen?

We'll be punished again as soon as we go back down. Hopefully it doesn't but I don't know why it would take something like that for the majority of fans to take some kind of genuine action. We are sleepwalking into oblivion. 

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

We'll be punished again as soon as we go back down. Hopefully it doesn't but I don't know why it would take something like that for the majority of fans to take some kind of genuine action. We are sleepwalking into oblivion. 

For what?

When the fixtures came out I had this feeling we'd beat Spurs and then the woes would start thereafter. Having seen us in preseason and just the general feeling that appears around the club I think we'll get absolutely battered. 0-6 

8 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hopefully Spurs will ease off once they're 2 or 3 up. 

Not under Ange, also they really seem to have it in for us as a club. I feel like out of all the big clubs they'd love to stick the boot in the most

38 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Solanke is undoubtedly going to score a hat-trick. 

Men against boys I fear…. Could be an embarrassing evening for us……. 

0-7 Spurs. 

got more chance of Vikram Solanki scoring a hat trick

• Haha 1

Genuinely buzzing to watch Faes & Kristiansen chase their own shadow for 90 minutes, Bobby Decordova Reid pull up with a strain that puts him out for the season and Daka to....well, and Daka.

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Genuinely buzzing to watch Faes & Kristiansen chase their own shadow for 90 minutes, Bobby Decordova Reid pull up with a strain that puts him out for the season and Daka to....well, and Daka.

Daka is already injured