Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Tottenham (H) - Mon 19 Aug 8pm - Pre-Match Thread

Foxestalk isn't always a true reflection of the ground, but it won't take a lot to get toxic very quickly. Need a positive performance if not a result to get fans on side. 

We are going to be dominated but we have to show something on the counter. 

We are actually a worse  team on paper this season than we were  at the start of last..

I don’t see where any goals are coming from and the back line just looks a car crash if vesty, faes and VK are in it..

I cannot even face watching from behind the sofa this season. Full face shield and ear plugs, mouth open waiting for it to blow up. Its that or bent over beside a tub of Vaseline. Neither gives me any joy, the former is going to be less degrading. Never has a promotion year ever felt like this, observing a wreck that has already happened.

2 hours ago, Gravel said:

Just off down to North London to pedal some more hippy crack to entitled clowns

You can go the boardroom at the King Power to do that and save yourself some petrol money

the main issue issues as i see them:

we dont know our 1st choice centre backs, and the ones we have are a bombscare

we dont have a left back

we dont have an attacking midfield option over the age of 19

we dont have a striker

we dont know if we are going to be on -12 points.

we dont know what tactics we are aiming to play

apart from that we are gold

• Sad 2
  • Haha 3

I like to think no one will direct the reaction at Cooper. I found it quite sad that he was calling us a good club that people respect from the outside. Just shows how much Top, Rudkin and Susan have lived off the success of others in the past. 

If a big loss does happen then all the energy should go into blaming those at the top and stopping this extremely naive narrative from the media and other fans that we are a well run club.